This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast

Picnic06-Biante15

The reality of life is ppl don't change after marriage.

It's a very wrong concept that ppl always have.

And that where ppl have the wrong expectations or false hope of the other party. And they are left disappointed after a while. And that where divorce happens.

That's the reality. We not living in some fairy tale

I think for you some yes but not for the many

that is why there is marriage counsellor / family mediation etc

I suspect many don't realize a few things:

like all relationships (including your car) needs constant attention

the dynamics of relationship changes with each phase: girlfriend-boyfriend, getting married (honeymoon period), having children, empty nest then death of a partner. Each phase has a different challenge and a different priority

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

RIP doggie. Really not your fault. You were just convenient and very weak. Who knows, you could have been cooked.

But kiddos there scary. Action speaks louder than words...here, slashed, hacked, slashed, hacked, slashed, hack hack hack.

Not sure i will want to be near these "kids" when they become adults, if i knew their identities. Kill first, think later or no need think.

China. Haiz

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Got one time, a Chinese lawyer told me, scam or theft below 2000 RMB is not considered a crime by Chinese law, and police won't do anything. 

Seems under Chinese law, age under 14 is also no need to be responsible for any crime. I'm guessing this makes children a popular target of crime syndicates.

If you jail or put the boy in a detention center like a boy's home he will also mix with the gang members who are in there for the same crimes. Does it make the boy any better?

The China problem is its population. Putting ppl in jail requires resources to keep them alive. It's money spent on ppl that does not have any output. If the criminals dont repent on their own and get worse then it's a bullet thru their heads that will get rid of them once and for all. Truth is not every problem is easy to solve.

A random friend shared a terrible video of an Oldman perhaps 70yrs above, with his pants down and trying to penetrate a toddler girl perhaps 3yrs old.

He got caught red handed and tripped while pulling up his pants.

The one of few videos I watched and got me into rage, wanna slaughter the man.

I think for you some yes but not for the many

that is why there is marriage counsellor / family mediation etc

I suspect many don't realize a few things:

like all relationships (including your car) needs constant attention

the dynamics of relationship changes with each phase: girlfriend-boyfriend, getting married (honeymoon period), having children, empty nest then death of a partner. Each phase has a different challenge and a different priority

Marriage counselors will also tell you that don't enter into marriage with the hope of changing someone. That's the wrong reason of getting married.

When get married, both sides must already ready to accept what the other person is. It's not to change him/her.

• Praise 1

Bravo to China Laws on Rapist ..... [smash]

Yahoo news : Death for Chinese businessman who raped 25 young girls

A businessman was executed on Tuesday in the central Chinese province of Henan for the rape of 25 minors – including 14 under the age of 14 – over a two-year period.

The execution of Zhao Zhiyong, 49, was the latest development in a shocking sex scandal involving more than 30 victims – all minors – from four middle schools in Weishi county.

A notice that the sentence had been carried out against the former chairman of Tianyuan Flour Products in Weishi county, was posted outside the Kaifeng Intermediate People’s Court.

The court found that Zhao had obtained access to his victims by coercing a woman named Li Na into finding young girls for him, between June 2015 and January 2017. Some of the victims in turn went on to recruit more girls for Zhao.

For more of the news, link : https://sg.yahoo.com/news/death-chinese-businessman-raped-25-090236949.html

post-21853-0-62914500-1559798299.jpg

• Praise 3

Bravo to China Laws on Rapist ..... [smash]

Yahoo news : Death for Chinese businessman who raped 25 young girls

A businessman was executed on Tuesday in the central Chinese province of Henan for the rape of 25 minors â including 14 under the age of 14 â over a two-year period.

The execution of Zhao Zhiyong, 49, was the latest development in a shocking sex scandal involving more than 30 victims â all minors â from four middle schools in Weishi county.

A notice that the sentence had been carried out against the former chairman of Tianyuan Flour Products in Weishi county, was posted outside the Kaifeng Intermediate Peopleâs Court.

The court found that Zhao had obtained access to his victims by coercing a woman named Li Na into finding young girls for him, between June 2015 and January 2017. Some of the victims in turn went on to recruit more girls for Zhao.

For more of the news, link : https://sg.yahoo.com/news/death-chinese-businessman-raped-25-090236949.html

"A notice that the sentence had been carried out against the former chairman of Tianyuan Flour Products in Weishi county, was posted outside the Kaifeng Intermediate Peopleâs Court."

Kaifeng

Of course....

Place of Justice Bao.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

"A notice that the sentence had been carried out against the former chairman of Tianyuan Flour Products in Weishi county, was posted outside the Kaifeng Intermediate Peopleâs Court."

Kaifeng

Of course....

Place of Justice Bao.

But sadly, it took another 24 victims before the sentence was met out.

:a-rip:

I don't understand how the father was injured too. He was fighting with his 2 yr old kid? [:/]

most likely suicidal case.

Twincharged

most likely suicidal case.

This is a sad case. Family and relatives of the victims are going to have a hard time.

But what is "sadder" is the first joker to comment on the news page is exploiting the tragedy by bringing up his political propaganda into it.

• Praise 1

RIP little one.

Pls ah adults. Dun drag kid or kiddos into mess created by adults. They did not ask to be born nor have a choice in type of parents, country and family environment.

I confess that i do not understand or choose to understand how killing one's child can solve problem(s). Other than to inflict hurt and pain on one's ex or to-be ex or whoever that kid meant the world to.

Pls die alone if so determined to go down this path. The child is really innocent and has a right to live on. Dun take that spark of life away.

Haiz. Sad when couples divorced for whatever reasons. Saddest when kid is killed in such a situation.

Safe ride

• Praise 1

Who?

This is a sad case. Family and relatives of the victims are going to have a hard time.

But what is "sadder" is the first joker to comment on the news page is exploiting the tragedy by bringing up his political propaganda into it.