Purchase Parking Coupons By Credit Card

Mugenboy

Hi All,

Where could you purchase parking coupons by using credit cards? Normally at the petrol kiosk the staff expect me to pay separately by Cash or NETS if I were to purchase for petrol.

I wonder supermarket like Shengsiong, NTUC, Giant do they sell parking coupons & can pay by credit cards.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Why do you need to pay for coupons using credit card? Quite a weird question. Earn points ah? LOL

I remember using my esso credit card and it included coupons, no issues.

Hi All,

Where could you purchase parking coupons by using credit cards? Normally at the petrol kiosk the staff expect me to pay separately by Cash or NETS if I were to purchase for petrol.

I wonder supermarket like Shengsiong, NTUC, Giant do they sell parking coupons & can pay by credit cards.

Supercharged

Expect or specifically stated u HV to pay by other pymt modes?

I pay by cc n no issue. Yes, I want to earn rebates.

Perhaps u best clarify w kiosk.

Hi All,

for years, I hv been paying parking coupons with petrol using credit cards at shell station, which kiosk is that..

Why do you need to pay for coupons using credit card? Quite a weird question. Earn points ah? LOL

I remember using my esso credit card and it included coupons, no issues.

Actually, since you can bring these coupons for a refund at either URA/HDB (can't remember where) then maybe he really wants to gain credit card points or rebate.

Buy 10000$ of coupons every month then go for refund. I think Manhattan card has a 3% rebate so you can make 300 bucks doing it.

But be prepared to be questioned by the officer doing the refund!

• Praise 1

Expect or specifically stated u HV to pay by other pymt modes?

I pay by cc n no issue. Yes, I want to earn rebates.

Perhaps u best clarify w kiosk.

I think 7-11 and petrol kiosk dun allow to pay by credit card right?

same... only mine was Esso

Jman, 24 hrs convenience store I do not know but so far I pay for petrol, together w coupons at Shell ok.

• Praise 2

Jman, 24 hrs convenience store I do not know but so far I pay for petrol, together w coupons at Shell ok.

Me too, at Shell kiosk. But some of the Shell kiosk don't allow CC payment then i Pay cash.

Tink pay CC at kiosk for me is convenience cause pay together with fuel. 😃

• Praise 4

Maybe I went to a kiosk that dun allow credit card from the beginning, hence I thought it is a nationwide policy and I never try again since then, always pay cash separately at petrol kiosk.

If you paying for petrol and buying 1 or 2 booklets, most will close one eye in the name of goodwill/ customer service and let you charge to your credit card.

But if you're not paying with petrol, most (if not, all) will reject you outright and it is within their right.

Do name those ngeow chee stations (that don't allow even with petrol purchase) so that I can avoid them too.

The petrol kiosk should state like ISO standard in which put a sign where payment of parking coupons is strictly by cash or NETS.

Actually, since you can bring these coupons for a refund at either URA/HDB (can't remember where) then maybe he really wants to gain credit card points or rebate.

Buy 10000$ of coupons every month then go for refund. I think Manhattan card has a 3% rebate so you can make 300 bucks doing it.

But be prepared to be questioned by the officer doing the refund!

Bought too much? 😊

What is the argin for coupon retailers?

Anw, it is time they retire the coupon for cash card parking. It just makes the situation confusing. Sometimes forget put coupon, sometimes tear already then realize is erp parking.

Bought too much? 😊

What is the argin for coupon retailers?

Anw, it is time they retire the coupon for cash card parking. It just makes the situation confusing. Sometimes forget put coupon, sometimes tear already then realize is erp parking.

People like coupon because can 'cheat' ma. -_-

• Praise 1

the Caltex kiosk at Lorong Chuan does not allow payment of parking coupons by a credit card. i had to make a separate payment using cash after paying for the petrol. i was in a rush so i didnt clarify with the cashier the reason behind this policy.