CHINA military training INADEQUATE for winning a war

Camrysfa

how you explain the US Afgan and Iraq campaign when the US forces had technological superiority against AK47s, RPG7s

Assymetrical

↡ Advertisement

Precisely!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

In fact apparently at one point RSAF many years back had the same thought: use the aging A4 Skyhawds to wear the enemy air force down in the initial phase of battle!

And send some laoya pilots haha

PLA look good on outside only lah... 24x7 military channel boosting their capability... no wonder end up with bloated ego...

Mr Xi knows its far from the truth.. corruption is so rampant that its part of everyday life in China... so u think Chinese military very kilat?... so many cases of embezzlement by senior commanders.. recent case.. 1 general channels military funds to build own bungalow... its rotten inside out..."guanxi" gets their children into high military posts.. these will be the bane of them all... their grunts' quality maybe better...

The sad case of military prowess or effectiveness is to be constantly engaged... Look at Israel and US... their combat units are constantly in-actions... no short cut to tat...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Reminds me of my CO during ict. Bring us to Holland. Suppose to be a dawn attack, 9 am still haven't reach objective. Lol......

Turbocharged

During NS, we were trained to run with heels striking strides. Penalised if caught not landing on heels during training. [sweatdrop] Look around us, how many walk with a slight limp? [shakehead]. We become casualties without any war. [thumbsdown]

This CO of ours is a very typical paper general. A scholar that work in mindef looking at spreadsheet most of the time. Not train with our ops methods and drop in to lead us.

May the President Xi is comparing the current army with the past .... [sly]

In the past, there are on 5 fighters who control the whole of China...... ^_^

They are "Tong Seah", "Xi Tu", "Nan Ti", "Pei Kai" and "Chong Sen Tong" .... [:p][:p]

PLA look good on outside only lah... 24x7 military channel boosting their capability... no wonder end up with bloated ego...

Mr Xi knows its far from the truth.. corruption is so rampant that its part of everyday life in China... so u think Chinese military very kilat?... so many cases of embezzlement by senior commanders.. recent case.. 1 general channels military funds to build own bungalow... its rotten inside out..."guanxi" gets their children into high military posts.. these will be the bane of them all... their grunts' quality maybe better...

The sad case of military prowess or effectiveness is to be constantly engaged... Look at Israel and US... their combat units are constantly in-actions... no short cut to tat...

Fwah... I am sure our youngest artillery brigadier got his star by merit...

• Praise 1

May the President Xi is comparing the current army with the past .... [sly]

In the past, there are on 5 fighters who control the whole of China...... ^_^

They are "Tong Seah", "Xi Tu", "Nan Ti", "Pei Kai" and "Chong Sen Tong" .... [:p][:p]

they are later replace and rename

"Eastern weirdo, western arrogance, southern sage, northern hero and central kiddo"

During NS, we were trained to run with heels striking strides. Penalised if caught not landing on heels during training. [sweatdrop] Look around us, how many walk with a slight limp? [shakehead]. We become casualties without any war. [thumbsdown]

A very senior officer demonstrated to us to comb the terrain with heels first into the soil to reduce noise...

Not sure if its related to running with such a posture

A very senior officer demonstrated to us to comb the terrain with heels first into the soil to reduce noise...

Not sure if its related to running with such a posture

Your sergeant didn't do his job to demo this! Need senior officer to demo walking heek (and outer side of the foot) first? What unit? I remember my BMT section commander CPL demo-ed this....

Your sergeant didn't do his job to demo this! Need senior officer to demo walking heek (and outer side of the foot) first? What unit? I remember my BMT section commander CPL demo-ed this....

Haha, yea, it is true...

I know I'm getting flak for this, but the best people in field craft may actually be farmer senior officers imo.

Of course, there are good and poor officers and ncos respectively in their respective grades

This remind me of my BMT time in 1976.... -_-

After a heavy downpour, CPL do a demo of grenade attack by shouting 'grenade' and all have to take cover by taking prone position. The CPL did it on a dryer piece of grass and was fark by the officer..... [sweatdrop]

The officer then demo himself by throw himself into a pool of water. He said when grenade attack, no time to choose where to prone... [thumbsup]

marching or run with heel striking??

your sergeant which erra one? my time never run with heel striking liao.

I dunno if you have been to Saiyok Camp but hearsay some of the LRRP Rangers are pretty tough nuts having deployed along their border with Cambodia and Myanmar region.

We can't generalise a group to represent the country. And btw, I have been to Saiyok and see their ordinary soldiers as well as rangers. To me, their physical attributes are better than us. Technology and experience wise, may not be the case.

• Praise 1

After a heavy downpour, CPL do a demo of grenade attack by shouting 'grenade' and all have to take cover by taking prone position. The CPL did it on a dryer piece of grass and was fark by the officer..... [sweatdrop]

The officer then demo himself by throw himself into a pool of water. He said when grenade attack, no time to choose where to prone... [thumbsup]

[thumbsup]

1976 - ha ha I still pah go li....

Turbocharged

reminds me of my BCTC during ict. as my platoon is a non infantry train platoon, my platoon mate throw grenade and charge forward. [smash]

that lady instructor use hokkien vulgarity to scold us...... [laugh]

Old fark... that time i still swimming in my father's balls 😂

reminds me of my BCTC during ict. as my platoon is a non infantry train platoon, my platoon mate throw grenade and charge forward. [smash]

that lady instructor use hokkien vulgarity to scold us...... [laugh]

That lady instructor was Malay and quite big sized right? I heard she was quite tough. I never went through BCTC - was a neighbouring unit and sometimes we'd talk c0ck at the canteen at the old BCTC location along Pasir Laba Road.

↡ Advertisement