CHINA military training INADEQUATE for winning a war

Camrysfa

Each time, after fetching me into the pitch dark forest, the driver would left me alone to figure out survival management. I would be stranded and strving if I failed to repair and drive the broken down Bedford trucks back to Unit [sweatdrop] . My Unit used Bedford trucks, and the drivers all had such high regards of me. [:p] (actually I was VM cum VE).

Without you guys getting the trucks or combat vehicles moving again, the battle can be lost, or rations, food/water, ammunition, fuel, etc won't reach the frontlines to replenish the tired, hungry fighting troops!!

↡ Advertisement

Can't really predict based on just one factor. Winning a war depends on so many things - troop morale, training, equipment, planning, luck and etc

The one most critical is the courage to execute.

no. still not. only doing training. still a stand alone ship.

they have not decided what other ships to pair with LNH. no airborne advance warning aircraft too. J-15 cannot load full fuel to take off if carry full load of ammo.

still got many issues to solve.

lioaong_.jpg

There is a misconception that LNH cannot launch their J15 with fully fuel & weapons without catapult launching system, the yellow line on the left are for short take-off(air defence duty) while the one on the right are for full fuel weapons load take off(long range strike duty).

The only problem with using the right lane is that it will slow down the sortie rate as aircraft can't land and only 1 aircraft launch at a time.

Edited by Trex101
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

lioaong_.jpg

There is a misconception that LNH cannot launch their J15 with fully fuel & weapons without catapult launching system, the yellow line on the left are for short take-off(air defence duty) while the one on the right are for full fuel weapons load take off(long range strike duty).

The only problem with using the right lane is that it will slow down the sortie rate as aircraft can't land and only 1 aircraft launch at a time.

The main problem is with J-15. its engines don't have the power to take off with both full fuel load and weapon load.

they need to lessen the weight of the aircraft by either loading less fuel or ammo limiting its full strike capability.

LNH also cannot launch air to air refueling aircraft to solve this problem......

Still formidable but just that they will lose when they meet us carriers

Normal warships sure gone case when they meet LNH. Even the japanese carrier warship also lose

No way LNH have the capability to match USA super carrier battle group but to the rest of the world even with aircraft carrier like UK or France, LNH with it's own battle group would be more than a match against them.

Japan carrier without F35B are not even combat operational, even if they have F35B, they still can't form a major threat against LNH as F35B internal compartment can't fit in the huge anti-ship missile, have to hang it at the wing thus making it non-stealthy.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

They have to make a start somewhere, give them time to catch up after the start.

I saw LNH from very near when the ferry I took sailed pass it less than 100m away. Quite unimpressive :-(

agree. they need to start somewhere.

and not many countries can afford to "play" AC.

it cost about U$1M each min to run LNH...... [sweatdrop]

Ex-general already surrendered, nothing we fear or otherwise. [lipsrsealed]

Generals fight till last breath, not ssurrender, what kind of general is he? At least go underground to form resistance mah.... sorry I old school, maybe modern think different.

Ex-general already surrendered, nothing we fear or otherwise. [lipsrsealed]

Generals fight till last breath, not ssurrender, what kind of general is he? At least go underground to form resistance mah.... sorry I old school, maybe modern think different.

No way LNH have the capability to match USA super carrier battle group but to the rest of the world even with aircraft carrier like UK or France, LNH with it's own battle group would be more than a match against them.

Japan carrier without F35B are not even combat operational, even if they have F35B, they still can't form a major threat against LNH as F35B internal compartment can't fit in the huge anti-ship missile, have to hang it at the wing thus making it non-stealthy.

Yes, it really depends on what this weapon is used for and how it is used with other weapon platform.

For example, if LNH is used within the strike distance within the land base missile system, than not many country can get close to Taiwan straits .

• Praise 1

Can hope you are pulling our legs? GRCs introduced to protect those with inferiority complex against better candidates. There is no opportunity to vote better individuals at the GE. Neither is there access for honest and capable individuls to stand for GE.

I believe you are talking about typical 3rd world countries somewhere else :-)

_Here we have everything world class!! 加油 Add oil. :-)

The last time China went to some war, was it with Vietnam in the 70's?

Guess nobody won, as today we know who still around.

Wonder, who will wanna pick a war fight with China? - Russia? US?

Turbocharged

Russia wont war with china

Japan is

And title still misleading, China wont win a war with usa not with others

Japan can be at war with many countries. N and S Korea, Russia, China.......

Turbocharged

Even taiwan lol

But most potential china and n korea.

interestingly, Taiwanese are the most acceptance to Japanese after WW2 among all the countries invaded by Japan.

China and Japan is the flash point...... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement