I did something bad and stupid today

LoneCatFish

(edited)

TS, I think your title and your story don't tally.

sorry, English teacher.

Er this statement means u r in lane 1 or lane 2?

Ps travelling in highway speed limit doesnt guarantee u of not being road hogger

Please read the post.

Edited by LoneCatFish
↡ Advertisement

Haha ... yes, I agree that's a very good tactics when you don't know what else you can say to fight back.

There's no "sorry tax" in Singapore, so say "sorry" is free of charge.

If I become the next batch of Singapore government, I will impose "sorry tax". Everyone who use the word "sorry" must pay tax.

don't lah.. its already very hard to get Singaporean to say sorry liao.

So from what you just said, what I derived is.

Successful people are willing to travel 30km just to make his point heard.

Though it doesn't make sense, it seems like he definitely need to make his point heard or else cannot sleep or next few days cannot eat and sit or drive properly.

Meaning many of us shouldn't be grumbling on things that already happened.

Successful people made his point right in the face.

Audi driver's ego too big [hur]

Well, eventually, the Audi driver started talking to himself to cool down. I could sense that he's somehow in extreme stress for some reason, just that our encounter had triggered him to gone mad with me.

It's all over, and I have nothing against him now. We both had done something wrong, and I hope the Audi driver will recollect his thought to conclude something that's beneficial to him in future.

Was the Audi driver a big fat guy and you apologise

as you did not want to be beaten up?

:D

Haha .... he's 2/3 of my size. Hmmm ... NO, I am not fat and ugly.

Ok, I am less ugly, but I have standard BMI.

• Praise 2

Simple lor ....AuDiTK ....

But to follow 30km ....he must be very bo liao or damn free lor ...

I would have show my longest finger to the Road Hogger (TS, not referring to u, I know u said you are not hogging)... overtake on the left, reach home, showered, have my dinner and watch my korean drama with my family...

Turbocharged

Huh, how come photo and full details can come up?

• Out of curiosity, I punched his car number into Goolge. He's seems not very Internet savis, and his photo, his full detail is on the Internet. His's a technical director of a medium size MNC. Being able to drive an Audi A8 4.2, I assume he's should be quite successful in life.

linkedin lah

Should have told him...

KNN V8 so what? You are still behind smelling my smoke.

"what you think you are, I am driving a 4.2 V8, and you tried to play stun with me .... blur blur .... "

I bet this kind of super elite human can live 200 years and bring his wealth and V8 engine down with him.

• Praise 3

Tail 30km over an incident that lasted 200 to 300m

If that is true you must have done something really bad which could have been watered down in your post

(edited)

If that is true you must have done something really bad which could have been watered down in your post

Please read the post, nothing more, nothing less, I swear my life to all god up there and all evil down there for the truth of the post, that's it.

Edited by LoneCatFish

Drive a 4.2 car still lose out to you, wow he still go after you. He really too free. If it's me, I will tell him oh yours is a A8. Ok, it will be not my next car

• Praise 1

linkedin lah

meaning , with a SG vehicle plate number, it can be used trace a linkedin account and out pops out all his bio?

seems pretty hard to tail each other for 30km on SG expressway.

unless both of them driving very close to each other, not letting any cars cut in.

TS could have changed lane or used an exit if he wanted to call it quits.

be safe, do not stick with someone who is tailing you for 30km........he must boiling!!

Ok, I think I have shared my experience, and hopefully it's has positive contribution to the Singapore driving community.

I will not response to any further meaningless reply to the post.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1