Did someone forget something?

Nonpareil

Ask a soldier to carry the ammo and the 84mm weapon on his back can kill the soldier. It actually slows the soldiers down. Luckily I didn't go to an infantry unit, carry so many equipment really can damage the legs. I even know one unker who was from a mortar platoon. Imagine they take turns carrying the base plate. Luckily for soldiers now they are mounted inside an apc. I think even for this they are phasing out. Self-propelled Howitzer does a better job.

My friend cried carrying the 84mm up mt biang...ask for help i say sorry...i help i think i die. Later saw 4 fella carrying the 84 that was secured with 4 toggle rope....one end for each man. Dont say 84mm....normal troopers also can get injury that can last a lifetime. For my case it was the topo exercise duting starlight....now cannot stand for an extended time....my left knee (rear) will start yo have pain.....cannot play billiards...after 2 rounds sure pain wan.
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Taking about recorder, why do we need to learn that ah?

Maybe MOE thinks it's good for kids with borderline asthma :)

Hmm......i thought the Matador replaced the Law. 84mm still there. I just MR this year and my unit was still using 84mm.

Why replace the LAW with matador? Matador big sia.......LAW is already a pain to carry.......! Sorry....i served in the 80s....different era!

My friend cried carrying the 84mm up mt biang...ask for help i say sorry...i help i think i die. Later saw 4 fella carrying the 84 that was secured with 4 toggle rope....one end for each man. Dont say 84mm....normal troopers also can get injury that can last a lifetime. For my case it was the topo exercise duting starlight....now cannot stand for an extended time....my left knee (rear) will start yo have pain.....cannot play billiards...after 2 rounds sure pain wan.

hmmmmm............ switch to 'pocket billiards', any positions - standing, lying or sitting and no rounds limitation ... ^_^

hmmmmm............ switch to 'pocket billiards', any positions - standing, lying or sitting and no rounds limitation ... ^_^

errr....that wan must follow the prc in woodlands....maybe he also have injury!

Disposed also got proper places ... -_-

Not beside a main road junction ... :o

ya lor....just throw on the middle of the junction better right!

Why replace the LAW with matador? Matador big sia.......LAW is already a pain to carry.......! Sorry....i served in the 80s....different era!

Think it is an upgrade to LAW bah. I carried Law before, no fun. Ha Ha.

errr....that wan must follow the prc in woodlands....maybe he also have injury!

ya lor....just throw on the middle of the junction better right!

Leave it outside MRT station and see how fast get spotted and response by the various authorities/agencies. [sly] . Can be consider as part of an 'exercise'.

MRT always boast about their Station Patrol Men... :huh:

Think it is an upgrade to LAW bah. I carried Law before, no fun. Ha Ha.

with all the advances in armor tech.....this kind of weapon sure become obsolete real fast......in the end this kind of at guns will be used to destroy fortified building and wheeled vehicles! Pity the poor fella carrying this kind of weapons!

yes...fire and dispose....then used for training. I didnt carry law and 84 but i knew the law fellas will have live firing of the armbrust sub-calibre and the expended ones will be used to simulate the actual weapon. Freaking heavy.......

Wonder why SAF replace the proven 84mm for this kind of AT weaponry which can oni be used once! At least the 84mm have 6-9 round on standby!

Thought SAF bough the Milan? How come now strap two LAW tubes?? Regress sia. [laugh]

Leave it outside MRT station and see how fast get spotted and response by the various authorities/agencies. [sly] . Can be consider as part of an 'exercise'.

MRT always boast about their Station Patrol Men... :huh:

pity the mrt security guy lar....old oredy still kana disturb!

Thought SAF bough the Milan? How come now strap two LAW tubes?? Regress sia. [laugh]

The milan is mounted on the jeep though it can be carried but don't think anyone will do it , and it is

under the support coy for inf bat.

↡ Advertisement