General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

Ask not what yr country can do for u.

Ask what u can do for ur country esp if they grant u ur wish hehehe.

Increase population to 10million, car population will rise in tandem esp cheaper coe u ai mai?

I more practical and not demanding:- provide YouBikes as in other major cities in Europe, even Taiwan where:-

Free use of such bicycles for the first 20 mins or so, thereafter user will pay an affordable usage fee thru cashcard at strategic 'bike station' near mrt stations, malls, etc etc as long as he joins as a member of the YouBike club.

The system comes with tracking GPS, and the central depot will send extra bikes on lorries to bike stations which see high demands for the bikes thru the real time monitoring system.

I saw on Taiwan TV news that such YouBike rental is so successful the taxi drivers see drop in their business coz passengers are using the bikes for short trips instead of taking a can.

PS

Apparently the operator is also making money! Win Win for users/operator

Edited by Super7
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Need to reclaim land faster..... so that can hv more roads...

Orh n orh for mrt.

Por n por for rd.

Recipe for sink holes Or Sinklantis?

Be careful what you ask for. They give you a drum stick now but will try to get a chicken back from you... [laugh][laugh]

LOL, they can take the chicken backside....

Probably a routine training, or refresher course lah...

Next GE still far away lah...

How far, need 4x4 to get there anot? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

after budget 2015...............before NDP 2015................

All these radio talks by LKY and the making of the movie..........

From now till budget 2015 is marketing time.......create the awareness and heat up the environment............inject emotion and fear.............reminds ppl of how we have arrived............give out a solid budget 2015 as the final push............and before the emotion cools down..........tell you to go to the poll..........after that.......reorganize and appoint new appointments........... celebrate NDP 2015 with a big bang ( aka celebrate election victory)..............

KNN.............I think I sld consider politics........... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 6

Supercharged

I more practical and not demanding:- provide YouBikes as in other major cities in Europe, even Taiwan where:-

Free use of such bicycles for the first 20 mins or so, thereafter user will pay an affordable usage fee thru cashcard at strategic 'bike station' near mrt stations, malls, etc etc as long as he joins as a member of the YouBike club.

The system comes with tracking GPS, and the central depot will send extra bikes on lorries to bike stations which see high demands for the bikes thru the real time monitoring system.

I saw on Taiwan TV news that such YouBike rental is so successful the taxi drivers see drop in their business coz passengers are using the bikes for short trips instead of taking a can.

Gd but since there is a potential possibility that it will eroded the profits of taxi n since u know the major taxi coy owned by who, do u think it will take off?

Another gd example is CNG, c how it goes out.

There are alot of feasible system that we can adopt but if it erode profits, it will not be introduce or it can be introduce to placate but eventually die off due to "strategic" planning.

• Praise 1

.......The way the incumbent is ruling the country leaves very bitter taste. Especially with all the recent incidents where they just keep quiet. [shakehead] [shakehead]

...... It's tough being one in Singapore because the lightning is always scrutinizing and will pounce like a tiger at the slightest opportunity like dirty ceiling [sweatdrop]. They can do better.

I just hate it that the current one can do no wrong. Always move on and want the people to forgive and forget. No accountability. No repercussion. [:|]

LOL, what's new? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Yes, looking forward to paying for all the election goodies again...yeahhhh baby!!! [laugh][laugh][smash]

You mean the free bus ride and a packet of chicken rice to rally sites ... :huh:

Certain places got 'light' blue unbrellas, 'orange' balloons, 'yellow' cap .. [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

Gd but since there is a potential possibility that it will eroded the profits of taxi n since u know the major taxi coy owned by who, do u think it will take off?

Another gd example is CNG, c how it goes out.

There are alot of feasible system that we can adopt but if it erode profits, it will not be introduce or it can be introduce to placate but eventually die off due to "strategic" planning.

Yes

Confirm the golden rule will be strictly adhered to "What's Wrong With Making More Money?" even at the expense of welfare of the common men. [bigcry][sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Sista

There is something call Piling.... LOL

Excuse my ignorance. After seeing Htl New World up close, I hv phobia.

after budget 2015...............before NDP 2015................

All these radio talks by LKY and the making of the movie..........

From now till budget 2015 is marketing time.......create the awareness and heat up the environment............inject emotion and fear.............reminds ppl of how we have arrived............give out a solid budget 2015 as the final push............and before the emotion cools down..........tell you to go to the poll..........after that.......reorganize and appoint new appointments........... celebrate NDP 2015 with a big bang ( aka celebrate election victory)..............

KNN.............I think I sld consider politics........... [laugh] [laugh]

You want to continue to go KTV or be a Politician ... You can only choose 1 ... [laugh]

• Praise 5

Supercharged

How far, need 4x4 to get there anot? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Unless the voting station is on top of Bukit Timah hill..... :huh:

• Praise 1

I bet Nov 2015....

Yes, while the iron is still hot (flushed with goodwill from recipients of goodies dished out lately)

Also, the sooner the better. At least the old man will get to see some kind of 'victory' after years of eroding vote count for pap... time is indeed running out. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Unless the voting station is on top of Bukit Timah hill..... :huh:

BT hill sub sub sui leh!!! I think our singapore flyer is higher? and need a spiderman to climb up to vote. [sweatdrop]

Usually how long does the elections officials training need to take before the actual elections take place? So from there can roughly gange when will be the GE? [rolleyes]

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement