General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

i voted wp not because i disgree all of pap policies but its for the good of parliament to have robust discussion on policies.

pls..i dont believe multi parties will lead to fight or throwing of punches in sg parliament.

Agreed .... just like signing cheque in a company... you need some countersigning by a different person mah...

↡ Advertisement

hmmm..maybe hopes for MALAYSIA style later? BLACKOUT?? kekekeke

He no cry ah...kekekeke

looks more like a schoolboy left his textbook at home and waiting for mummy to bring it for him as teacher scold.

He has to take responsibilities you know n after 4 yrs of overconfidence, thinking Singapore is the 3rd Reich, I see a man, flesh and blood, just like you and me, stripped of all his power the moment LHL announce parly dissolved.

I passed by him without eye contact, while he managed to smiled at other voters walking in, and at that moment of some milliseconds, I actually share his anxiety I actually have some sympathy for him.

Lets see whether he will get elected, if he does, I really hope this GE can wake him up, and swallow the RED pill.

What are you talking? PAP is the one that is talking of increasing tax.

If not from the pressure from opp ln GE2011, GST already increase to 10%.

I still believe that they will increase to 10% in the next 3 years or so....

Already have some hint from Tharma liao....

Just brave for this to happen ...

looks more like a schoolboy left his textbook at home and waiting for mummy to bring it for him as teacher scold.

He has to take responsibilities you know n after 4 yrs of overconfidence, thinking Singapore is the 3rd Reich, I see a man, flesh and blood, just like you and me, stripped of all his power the moment LHL announce parly dissolved.

I passed by him without eye contact, while he managed to smiled at other voters walking in, and at that moment of some milliseconds, I actually share his anxiety I actually have some sympathy for him.

Lets see whether he will get elected, if he does, I really hope this GE can wake him up, and swallow the RED pill.

Why red pill?

He was saying p8p may use reserve physiology method

What are you talking? PAP is the one that is talking of increasing tax.

If not from the pressure from opp ln GE2011, GST already increase to 10%.

• Haha! 1

Frommthe way they are budgeting , likely they lost big big money somewhere.

I still believe that they will increase to 10% in the next 3 years or so....

Already have some hint from Tharma liao....

Just brave for this to happen ...

• Haha! 1

eh you cheena herripokker ah...

physiology is the function of the different systems of the body, etc....pap now study body ah....walau... :a-m1524:

PSYCHOLOGY is the the scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behaviour in a given context.

i know cos limpeh teach BOTH...and i NEVER get confused ...hahahahahaha :grin: :grin:

• Praise 3

I like these odds... didn't know this kind of odds exist in GE :D

Steady lah... err... why didn't Singapore Pool offer? :D

Spore pool offer such odd I also won't dare to buy. Than spore incumbent will be the biggest bookie in the world. Illegal safer. No kelong.

U sure u singkapolang ? Betting is a national game kekekke at national level that is . Hahah

I like these odds... didn't know this kind of odds exist in GE :D

Steady lah... err... why didn't Singapore Pool offer? :D

• Haha! 1

sorry bro, I no bookie, just share info [laugh][laugh]

Haha..I know. Everyone here know you no bookies. So got odd for bukitTM.

Hahaha

Edited by Kopites

simi si reserve physiology....become bapuk har😂😂😂😂. Reverse psychology lar...😂😂😂
↡ Advertisement