Beware motorized wheelchairs and scooters

Wbucket

How come no one poh mata?

Nong, nong time ago, joo chiat police station was a stone's throw away from where these clowns were riding. Now mata so far away, poh mata got use meh? [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

Nong, nong time ago, joo chiat police station was a stone's throw away from where these clowns were riding. Now mata so far away, poh mata got use meh? [laugh]

Got use or not, i don't care.

Make sure that there is report of these incidents on record.

If no action taken, complain mata not working loud loud.

Once I spotted few flashy e scooter punks gathered together and made noise near my house,I called the polis.

They came and after some screening done, got back to car and drove off.

Poh Mata got use meh??

• Praise 1

Once I spotted few flashy e scooter punks gathered together and made noise near my house,I called the polis.

They came and after some screening done, got back to car and drove off.

Poh Mata got use meh??

Got use or not, i don't care.  Must make sure that mata work hard.

Got use or not, i don't care. Must make sure that mata work hard.

True bro. Call me evil but I was smiling while standing at the balcony overseeing them being screened.

Too bad the e scooters was not chiong Kong. Darn....

Government accepts recommendations of active mobility advisory panel for safer path sharing

The Ministry of Transport has accepted all of the recommendations and will implement them in early 2019.

The recommendations include bringing down the speed limit on footpaths from 15kmh to 10kmh for PMD users and cyclists, and making it mandatory for them to use helmets when riding on roads.

• Praise 3

Government accepts recommendations of active mobility advisory panel for safer path sharing

The Ministry of Transport has accepted all of the recommendations and will implement them in early 2019.

The recommendations include bringing down the speed limit on footpaths from 15kmh to 10kmh for PMD users and cyclists, and making it mandatory for them to use helmets when riding on roads.

no enforcement, still a useless white elephant.

• Praise 3

Dont conclude too early. From what i see, there has been some extent of enforcement but the effort may not be sufficient or rather the problem was bigger than what the authority could manage. So to say no enforcement is not fair to them.

Now that there are clearer guidelines, the enforcement team would be able to carry out their duty more decisively. lets hope to see improved road safety moving forward.

• Praise 2

True bro. Call me evil but I was smiling while standing at the balcony overseeing them being screened.

Too bad the e scooters was not chiong Kong. Darn....

Standard check IC, ask them to keep it down and off the copper goes. Nothing will happen one. A least they shut up.

There are enforcement actions being done. Just because we do not see it with our own eyes often does not mean there isn't any.

Public education is very important too. 

• Praise 4

There are enforcement actions being done. Just because we do not see it with our own eyes often does not mean there isn't any.

ya got la,

i see them catch a few times already , even west side alone,

True public education is swift and harsh punishment
  • Praise 2

You call them and tell them CSJ holding a one man protest peacefully on the roadside.

They might just invented a teleportation machine.

Serve and protect!

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement