Anyone got car left 3-4 months want to get rid of?

M3e92

Neutral Newbie

Am also looking for a vehicle to replace my getz that is due for scrap in a couple of weeks. Do PM me if you have a vehicle available. Preferably an automatic vehicle 1.6l and below.

↡ Advertisement

Balance 7 months.

Asking (fix) $19k, Parf $16k, paper as per attached.

Need 6 months road tax.

Just service today, wheel alignment done as well.

Will dekit the current brembo brakes & rims and replace with stock brakes & 17' rims.

Everything run in very well, mileage over 250k km.

Need to top up 1l engine oil every weekend or per 700km, GB need to top up 0.5l per 10,000km.

Timing belt can last another 13k to 18k.

If with a little luck, car do not need repair for the balance lifespan.

Reason for selling, just had a minor accident and repairs fully claim from the other driver.

Repair already, scrap the car to spike him.

post-61679-0-16479800-1417510234_thumb.jpg

Hi guys.. I'm looking for cars left abt 11mth Coe..

Criteria : jap ride preferably, not more den 2.5L! Ac cold, car can last till scrap.. Happy liao :) pls pm me if any bros here is letting go k.. Tia

Hi guys.. I'm looking for cars left abt 11mth Coe or less is also fine..

Criteria : jap ride preferably, not more den 2.5L! Ac cold, car can last till scrap.. Happy liao :) pls pm me if any bros here is letting go k.. Tia

Want to sell Micheilin XM2 185/70/R14 with original 2005 Altis rims. Need you rims with tyres. Tyres thread can last at least 20000 to 30000km. Also selling Hurricane Drop In filter for altis.

If interested PM or sms me at 97383139

my friend have a honda jazz coe till 2015 late june to let go. interested can pm your contact. i will ask him to contact you directly. and no dealer PLS!

Edited by Handsomedi
  • Dislike 1

Good thread. Just curious wat are the plans of drivers whose coe is expiring between 2015-2016?

I have one expiring soon - plan is simple, replace it with something that can last 2-3 years and hopefully COE will drop significantly by 2018 to get a new one!

• Praise 1

I have one expiring soon - plan is simple, replace it with something that can last 2-3 years and hopefully COE will drop significantly by 2018 to get a new one!

I was thinking along the lines of renewing 10 yrs but tat means I gotta forfeit abt 7k. However by renewing I haf more room to play wif as I can scrap it when the time is right or ride it out should coe remains high.

• Praise 1

I was thinking along the lines of renewing 10 yrs but tat means I gotta forfeit abt 7k. However by renewing I haf more room to play wif as I can scrap it when the time is right or ride it out should coe remains high.

That's what I will be doing, but renewing only 5 years as I don't intend to take loan. Can continue monitor the COE and scrap if pricing is good. My PARF also 7k.

• Praise 1

I have been looking for a replacement for my Nissan sunny.

Not easy as most sellers asking for 10k or more depreciation per year.

Looking for a good replacement is difficult and expensive.

• Praise 2

I have been looking for a replacement for my Nissan sunny.

Not easy as most sellers asking for 10k or more depreciation per year.

Looking for a good replacement is difficult and expensive.

Either go for new or renew your sunny.

Yup , no more new Sunny.Went to look and found 8 yrs old Sulphy.owner asking 10k per yr depreciation. Is it worthwhile ? One month depreciate $900.

Back to taking MRT/ bus.

I sold my liana which was due In may2015. In the end to renew Coe the sunk costs will be almost 8k plus a year. Also needed new engine mounts and tires in the next year. A paint job is also due as the white paint is super dirty and wouldn't last 10years too. Couldn't foresee myself driving it for another 10 years. Even though the mileage was low at 80k km and should have no major issues for the next 10 years.

Bought a 7 year old markx for 11k/year. Obviously a much better drive.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

My uncle wanted to sell his Toyota Corona 1.6A (AT190) Reg 1995 COE expiry May-2015. My uncle is the fourth owner. Asking price $4,800 neg.

This is a hardy and reliable car.

But close to 5k for less than 6 months is not a good deal. He should be asking lesser like 3k.

its an old car after all.

↡ Advertisement