Prankster terrifies people in Singapore

Jman888

'The Purge' prankster terrifies people in Singapore with huge parang
By Nurul Azliah Aripin | What’s buzzing
"This is an emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the annual purge. Any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. May god be with you all."
If you're not familiar with the movie, The Purge is a thriller that depicts a country's effort to cleanse the population’s lower class by letting its own people kill each other. The government officiates an annual event called ‘The Purge’ where crimes, including murder are legal for 12 hours.
Among the many criminals participating in The Purge are a group of masked men who terrorise the city by searching for victims to kill.
The team from MerlionTV, which appears to be a newly formed video crew, decided to bring The Purge to Singapore’s streets, with actors donning similar masks as the ones worn in the movie while looking for ‘victims’.
In a two-minute video, the guys from MerlionTV put together a compilation of Purge pranks they pulled on several people in the city-state. The pranksters struck at various places such as void decks and a construction site. The video was posted on YouTube last week and has since garnered over 50,000 Likes.
They definitely terrified them all right.
Watch the funny fright video to see for yourself.

Funny? how would you respond?

If suay suay got police around, they might just shoot the guy [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I will grab a chair or anything and wack him ..... [furious]

Halloween only in ang mo contries, not for Singapore ... :angry:

With current situation of terrorist around, one never know whether he is a prank or real. Wack first talk later .... :wacko:

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 3

80% of the people in singapore are unaware of danger because all busy looking down at HP

the guy who ran off leaving the gf on the bench is really [shakehead]

the girl can dump him liao

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 2

I will grab a chair or anything and wack him ..... [furious]

Halloween only in ang mo contries, not for Singapore ... :angry:

With current situation of terrorist around, one never know whether he is a prank or real. Wack first talk later .... :wacko:

Yes, if you try to scare me like that, don't blame me if I hurt you while defending myself.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

This prankster is lucky to be alive.. But I guess police will certainly take action against him.. Not acceptable in singapore.

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 10

It's all fun and games until someone gets kicked in the face.

Too many "pranks" going on, who gonna believe? For all you know the pranked people are also actors.

• Praise 5

I'm surprised the fella never get beaten up

Quite frankly, I would beat this chap up after ascertaining that it is a prank and ensuring my own safety.

He deserves it.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 3

This prankster is lucky to be alive.. But I guess police will certainly take action against him.. Not acceptable in singapore.

i wonder how many people will make police report after watching the video.

those who got 'pranked' probably will not report to police as i believe they will explain to the victim unless someone actually got injured or having nightmare or traumatized due to this.

• Praise 1

those who got 'pranked' probably will not report to police as i believe they will explain to the victim unless someone actually got injured or having nightmare or traumatized due to this.

wat if pee or SHXT in pants? can report to police? or fainted

Edited by Whathefish
  • Praise 2

80% of the people in singapore are unaware of danger because all busy looking down at HP

the guy who ran off leaving the gf on the bench is really [shakehead]

the girl can dump him liao

If she's his wife, can prepare to sleep outside liao [laugh]

• Praise 1

Call police ? :o

Police come and tell you civil case. You go Mag Court and make a complaint. All the hussle and time wasting, just wack that fellow and run away lar.

Let that fellow call police and when police ask why you kena wack, let see how he reply to the police ... :ph34r:

It's all fun and games until someone gets kicked in the face.

Too many "pranks" going on, who gonna believe? For all you know the pranked people are also actors.

If he just put on his costume and walk around, its fine with me.

But once he starts to chase innocent people around, he is asking for it ... [mad]

No wonder some years back, Mandai Zoo cancelled the celebration. disturb the animals and tourist ... :ph34r:

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement