What's your favourite "sling bag" for pc, other stuff?

Super7

On wk day, i don't have to squeeze. I cycle to work.

You can try Osprey Backpack. There is 1 layer of net that separate Backpack from your back.

Nowadays, my ipad is either in Monocle Bag or RL Tote Bag.

Thanks, let me google and check these bags out.

I am searching for backpack designs which do better than using net --- maybe something which 'lift' the backpack from my back, leaving an air space/gap betwen my back and itself... that will be most ideal!! Some airflow between back and bag will 'cool' my sweaty back.

↡ Advertisement

I am searching for backpack designs which do better than using net --- maybe something which 'lift' the backpack from my back, leaving an air space/gap betwen my back and itself... that will be most ideal!! Some airflow between back and bag will 'cool' my sweaty back.

That's what Osprey do.

Early morning DIU sounds 'refreshing'!! LOL

A bag without the user/wearer in the picture has no soul mah!!

Yes, but carry iPad with hand (ie not in a bag) sort of occupy one hand :-(

The reason i try not to use backpack is my back sweat easily, needs 'ventilation', so a sling bag is prefered. For bros who drive and stay in aircon office / malls most of the time, sweating doesnt happen. But i have to squeeze mrt and buses, different story :-(

then you in wrong forum liao. lol

Supercharged

This one is rather small but got longkang for air to flow: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.2jalqS&id=14075663832&ns=1#detail

• Praise 1

Twincharged

A good bag will last very long.

I nvr carry my lappy around except for holiday. I usually put in a backpack. My Eastpak lasted 10 yrs.

Nowadays, i only use ipad. Ipad can magnified big big for old flower.

When I bought my first Timbuk2 bag, thats what I told my mum when she asked me why I spent so much on a bag. I didn't realise that I'll still end up buying more bags even before the first bag wears out. After 10 years then my Timbuk2 has finally gotten to the point where it is unusable already.

Still think Chrome is more durable than Timbuk2. Both around same age but my Chrome bag still look like new after a wash.

then you in wrong forum liao. lol

No right or wrong lah, a forum is what the users make it to be, bo bao one group can monopolise the space over other groups in terms of these groups' respective preference for high-end or low-end stuff they use mah.

The lubber better than durex... piak piak po tai chi!

Even high impact actions also sub sub sui!! [grin]

↡ Advertisement