Which are your favorite SUVs / Crossovers?

Super7

My fav is the porsche cayenne or the BMW X6. The rest, not interested.

You everyday need to carry lots of stuff and go very fast?? what occupytion you are in?? (smuggling not counted) kekekeekee...............

↡ Advertisement

I have not driven Cayenne, X6, etc but always wonder with all the power, how fast / stable are they in corners??

They are heavy mah... so cornering not a problem. [grin] Anyway, I'm safe driver. No reckless driving. Just drive fast [laugh] [laugh]

You everyday need to carry lots of stuff and go very fast?? what occupytion you are in?? (smuggling not counted) kekekeekee...............

It's not a van @chowyunfatt drives lah. No need to carry many stuff [laugh] [laugh]

X5M testing at the Nurburing

They're pretty damn good!

The chassis / suspension tuners in BMW M department must be cursing their marketing/branding department why introduce such a high-CG model and make the tuning team work extra hard to make it handle properly!! LOL. It's almost like asking the zoo trainers to train giraffes to walk tight rope!! Possible, but with lots of efforts.

It's not a van @chowyunfatt drives lah. No need to carry many stuff [laugh] [laugh]

Ah Moat Chui Fatt (twisted lips/mouth) drives darked-window Limo... with machine guns + grenades in the boot! Just cruise slowly thru Mok Kong, Gao Loong Tong!!

Can only be a Gelandewagen

2013-Mercedes-G-Class-AMG-011.jpg

The chassis / suspension tuners in BMW M department must be cursing their marketing/branding department why introduce such a high-CG model and make the tuning team work extra hard to make it handle properly!! LOL. It's almost like asking the zoo trainers to train giraffes to walk tight rope!! Possible, but with lots of efforts.

The standard ones already handle amazingly well. Very planted and current ones come with torque vectoring to pull you out. You can surprise many cars. Just alot of weight when you are really pushing it.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

They are heavy mah... so cornering not a problem. [grin] Anyway, I'm safe driver. No reckless driving. Just drive fast [laugh] [laugh]

Not too fast hor, especially going thru Zhong Wan, aka Central, skali knock down too many tents and banners!!

Quite enough!!!

Btw, why the 9 spd gb is making it go like a truck? Just curious.

Previously, only heavy vehicles use GB more than 6 spd. Whenever i see a car with more than 6 spd, it feels like trucks.

Can only be a Gelandewagen

2013-Mercedes-G-Class-AMG-011.jpg

Eh, this one may be tough and rough, but the body looks like its designed by Award Winner Designer of Ugliest Thing On Wheels leh!!!

Not too fast hor, especially going thru Zhong Wan, aka Central, skali knock down too many tents and banners!!

Last Wednesday drove to Ocean Park with my kids. The traffic damn bad in HK island. Took me 1 hr [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Eh, this one may be tough and rough, but the body looks like its designed by Award Winner Designer of Ugliest Thing On Wheels leh!!!

Who cares what other ppl think when you are in a G-wagen AMG. rev rev abit in their face with those sidepipes.

Previously, only heavy vehicles use GB more than 6 spd. Whenever i see a car with more than 6 spd, it feels like trucks.

Ahh, cannot judge the book by its cover mah.... its 9spder could be a close-ratio gb for performance, not for pulling loads.

talking abt SUVs, yesterday i saw a huge black colored police armored truck... looks brand new n super rugged... v high ground clearance... anyone knows wat it is?

Who cares what other ppl think when you are in a G-wagen AMG. rev rev abit in their face with those sidepipes.

I know lah, but at least has a look that's decent... this one doesnt even has it.

The sidepipes maybe compensate for all other shortcoming, come to think of it.

Supercharged

Yes, its looks aren't attractive. But its tough & rough image sure will make heads turn when you drive them around !! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement