Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

Illegal and dangerous u-turns! Becareful guys even if you have the right of way.

How come this driver encounter so many illegal u-turns? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

This one lagi champion. goes against traffic on the expressway. [hur]

walau eh... sibeh champion [sweatdrop][whip] There is an exit just further down the expressway. Must get out like that meh? [hur]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

How come this driver encounter so many illegal u-turns? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

It's a compilation of videos from Singapore Reckless Drivers.

walau eh... sibeh champion [sweatdrop][whip] There is an exit just further down the expressway. Must get out like that meh? [hur]

Waiting for someone to say must be foreigner driving a SG registered plate.

• Praise 1

Not only that - drive so far back along a sharp bend to go where?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

oops saw wrongly, the time stamp of the video i thought was the ads on the taxi [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Initially I thought it was SMRT.

there's a FT caucasian mum who every morning during the school run, makes an illegal U-turn near Pinnacle@Duxton. There's a clear freaking sign board informing no u-turn and she still does.

Has almost run into me and a couple of others on many occasions. Still does it every morning.

I've told her very nicely when I met her in school that she is putting hers and her child's life in jeopardy by doing it. Still does it every morning.

I've given multiple videos to TP about this incident. Don't know if she received love letter.

But she still effing does it every effing morning [mad]

And then on another day, I saw her husband (looked local) take the same damn illegal u-turn [knife] and I thought... fck them... let them have a bender and maybe then they will learn their lesson. Stupid family.

EDIT: Sorry no video... will see if I can get a more recent one later.

Edited by ins1dious
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152799532081215

Driving against traffic flow at MSQ.

"SFJ4345E, it would have been a head on collision had I been going straight instead of turning right. You die, I die, everybody dies. You are a reckless driver.

Happened 2/11/14 7:23am at you know where is this place."

bro, this your video? you should really report this. such people shpuld not be driving. we are now really like a 3rd world country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HddHmNorB44

This one lagi champion. goes against traffic on the expressway. [hur]

SFJ4345E, it would have been a head on collision had I been going straight instead of turning right. You die, I die, everybody dies. You are a reckless driver.Happened 2/11/14 7:23am at you know where is this place."

was it a lady driver? i can tahan anything but those who go against traffic flow should be reported. bro, do all road user a favour and report this please.
  • Praise 2

"SFJ4345E, it would have been a head on collision had I been going straight instead of turning right. You die, I die, everybody dies. You are a reckless driver.

This area quite frequent see cars driving against traffic. Seen one that drove all the way to the traffic light to turn at junction [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

This area quite frequent see cars driving against traffic. Seen one that drove all the way to the traffic light to turn at junction [sweatdrop]

I've seen plenty on side roads but never on arterial roads [sweatdrop] damn scary these guys. Even after sending video to TP I've seen one fellow go wrong way near home just to save himself 5 mins drive.

I blame lax enforcement.

• Praise 1

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152799532081215

Drivers seem to be very daring nowadays and blatantly breaking the rules maciam in China ....They have never seen the aftermath of an accident resulting from going against traffic.

TP must be lacking resources/interest to catch them and enforce, since it is easier and more profitable to just place a speed camera on a overhead bridge and catch speedsters by the hundreds while the truly dangerous drivers continue their risky behaviors.

• Praise 2

This morning at the T-junction infront of Concourse @ Beach Rd. Red light and this Camry just u-turned when the traffic is turning left. Cause a few to brake and gave way.

WTF was he thinking and doing?

I was on the same direction and leftmost lane. Only caught by eyes. NV/PGT. :P

• Praise 2

Supercharged

there's a FT caucasian mum who every morning during the school run, makes an illegal U-turn near Pinnacle@Duxton. There's a clear freaking sign board informing no u-turn and she still does.

Has almost run into me and a couple of others on many occasions. Still does it every morning.

I've told her very nicely when I met her in school that she is putting hers and her child's life in jeopardy by doing it. Still does it every morning.

I've given multiple videos to TP about this incident. Don't know if she received love letter.

But she still effing does it every effing morning [mad]

And then on another day, I saw her husband (looked local) take the same damn illegal u-turn [knife] and I thought... fck them... let them have a bender and maybe then they will learn their lesson. Stupid family.

EDIT: Sorry no video... will see if I can get a more recent one later.

The best media is Stomp. U get paid n gives them the attention that they ""seeks"". Use the right tool to get the relevant dept to expedite.

FT or not, drive on our shores better wise up and don't do reckless stuff n think they can get away.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2