Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos

BabyBlade

It's not their family you should be worried about. It's the innocent road users who might be injured or similarly affected by their persistent, selfish and illegal actions. You should insist the TP investigate and assign an IO to this. Remember to keep the chain of all emails you've sent in on this matter to ensure that they follow up.

Kum sia in advance for protecting your fellow citizens of SG :)

there's a FT caucasian mum who every morning during the school run, makes an illegal U-turn near Pinnacle@Duxton. There's a clear freaking sign board informing no u-turn and she still does.

Has almost run into me and a couple of others on many occasions. Still does it every morning.

I've told her very nicely when I met her in school that she is putting hers and her child's life in jeopardy by doing it. Still does it every morning.

I've given multiple videos to TP about this incident. Don't know if she received love letter.

But she still effing does it every effing morning [mad]

And then on another day, I saw her husband (looked local) take the same damn illegal u-turn [knife] and I thought... fck them... let them have a bender and maybe then they will learn their lesson. Stupid family.

EDIT: Sorry no video... will see if I can get a more recent one later.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

So, from the CTE tunnel "three point turn" incident:

Here's what happened after that.. Two other accidents caused by the first car.

Video 1 (Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1554687748099967&pnref=story

Video 2 (Watch from Stomp)

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/new-video-shows-accident-driver-caused-by-attempting-3-point-turn-in-cte-tunnel

Stomper Jng's dad got into an accident because a driver was attempting a three-point turn in a tunnel on CTE.

In an earlier report, Stomper Chan had sent in a video showing the car driver attempting the turn. The incident happened on Sat (Nov 1), at 12.26pm

In another video sent in by Stomper Jng today (Nov 5), taken from his father's car camera, it shows how his father was forced to stop his vehicle abruptly in the tunnel because of the car that trying to make a three-point turn.

Unfortunately, the vehicle behind his car was unable to stop in time, resulting in a collision.

Jng elaborates:

"This is related to CTE incident that occurred on Nov 1. My dad was entering the CTE Tunnel when the vehicles came to a stop.

"From his point of view, he could not tell if the vehicle in front was trying to make a three-point turn or skidded in the tunnel. Unfortunately, the car behind could not stop in time and collided into the rear right wheel of my dad's car.

"This created a jam behind and my dad had no choice but to move his vehicle to make way for the traffic despite having difficulty to do so as his car's wheel was damaged.

"Before he could find out what had happened to the vehicle which was facing the wrong direction, the driver drove off knowing that he could have caused the accident behind.

"Minutes later, another accident occurred, this time, the vehicle that hit my dad's car was smashed by another vehicle. Thankfully, no one was injured in this incident."

• Praise 2

Twincharged

but car seems wrong way

if langgar sure got impact

I think he lost control and spin. Cuz the other followup videos from stomp show the driver come out and check his car first before driving off.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Wah , accident vehicles wrong place at wrong time . Dont think their insurers will be able to claim from the vehicle doing the 3 point turn .

And the 3 point turn vehicle just drove off ?? [mad] This guy deserves to have his license revoked and I hope that the TP comes down hard on him .

• Praise 2

Attempting to do a illegal u-turn, in turn causing an accident.

Almost exact same thing happened to me last week.

Only thing I did was to brake hard and 2x highbeam.

Didn't even manage to do the prolonged horn ovation...

I think he lost control and spin. Cuz the other followup videos from stomp show the driver come out and check his car first before driving off.

Yup, that was what I thought too. Guess no one with right frame of mind would dare to go against traffic flow, in an expressway.

Wah , accident vehicles wrong place at wrong time . Dont think their insurers will be able to claim from the vehicle doing the 3 point turn .

And the 3 point turn vehicle just drove off ?? [mad] This guy deserves to have his license revoked and I hope that the TP comes down hard on him .

Once a driver stopped before a pool of water.

2nd car stopped, 3rd car didn't and smashed into 2nd car.

4th car stopped, 5th car & 6th car didn't & smashed into 4th.

4th car was inch away from 3rd car.

And 1st car just drove off also.

No investigation from TP on the first car despite injuries with the parties involved.

A compilation thread for posting FB videos from Singapore Reckless Drivers Facebook account instead of starting new threads for each addition.

"The dangerous decision made by the P-plate driver doing abrupt lane changing (fail to signal and check for safety) attempting to make an exit by crossing over the chevron marking. If you drive like this as a new driver, please get out of the road. http://youtu.be/MwSUvu-T2w8"

Like this in FB and will visit to watch once awhile...

Most importantly, we can all learn from the mistakes ppl made and this serve as a good education for drivers as well as road users..

Hopefully, as education increases, we all learn to drive carefully :)

Better arrive safely at destination than not arriving in one piece ...

Internal Moderator

Once a driver stopped before a pool of water.

2nd car stopped, 3rd car didn't and smashed into 2nd car.

4th car stopped, 5th car & 6th car didn't & smashed into 4th.

4th car was inch away from 3rd car.

And 1st car just drove off also.

No investigation from TP on the first car despite injuries with the parties involved.

How was the settlement like?

↡ Advertisement