Rays Wheels?

Dscheng

20140831_105712_zps7nwkggj5.jpg

Hi all,

Is the above rim the real rays rim? The rim side engraved Rays monoblock forged and made in Japan.

↡ Advertisement

how much seller is offering?

if is embossed Ray and made in japan is likely real one

to me buying a second hand rim is best make sure the rim is not dented, surface is secondary.

just request seller make sure rims are not dented otherwise you can forget it (high risk of getting dented rim)

unlike you buy from the retail store at least anything you can go back to them immediately if something not right.

buying cash and carry the seller will tell you you get what you see or I don't know bla bla/ on my car no such problem .

how much seller is offering?

if is embossed Ray and made in japan is likely real one

to me buying a second hand rim is best make sure the rim is not dented, surface is secondary.

just request seller make sure rims are not dented otherwise you can forget it (high risk of getting dented rim)

unlike you buy from the retail store at least anything you can go back to them immediately if something not right.

buying cash and carry the seller will tell you you get what you see or I don't know bla bla/ on my car no such problem .

Dent rims can be easily repaired at a low cost. I've seen some repaired ones as good as new to the naked eye.

20140831_105712_zps7nwkggj5.jpg

Hi all,

Is the above rim the real rays rim? The rim side engraved Rays monoblock forged and made in Japan.

To know if its original, u need to find out the weight of the original rim. Then use a weighing scale to physically weigh the used rim . Usually replicas are damn heavy.

• Praise 3

my rational is not dent rim can be easily repair or not

is were you told that the rim was repaired?

would you want to buy a dented or repaired rim

MHO is to share to be careful of getting the unexpected condition item.

frankly speaking if you paid low price and drive with no vibration issue particularly that should considered acceptable.

↡ Advertisement