Shisha Smoking Got Banned

Mockngbrd

shut down their business lah

take away their licence lor

SG do anything also need licence one mah

Those bengs will just setup another one with another guy's name.

Smokers are damn inconsiderate nowadays. I propose ban all filtered low tar cigarettes and allow only cigarettes that are really bad, so smokers will catch lung cancer asap and quit smoking. Increase the tobacco tax 200 percent too.

And let the sisha stays as they confine themselves to one spot not ddisturbing others nor littering the place.

Edited by Volvobrick

Doesn't the gahmen have anything better to do? Like go cure some cancers or ebolas.

if the govt is keen to cure cancer..they would have allow marijuana/cannabis :D

• Praise 1

if the govt is keen to cure cancer..they would have allow marijuana/cannabis :D

...really ..this is the first time I heard....can post the source.. [rolleyes]

What a shitty place this is. This cannot that cannot.

Shisha is nice!

If only ppl like u smoke sisha they won't ban liao.

...really ..this is the first time I heard....can post the source.. [rolleyes]

What he mean is can earn a lot from curing if more PPl have cancer

I really hope they ban ciggarette altogether. This is cumming from a heavy smoker... wahahaha

Smokers are damn inconsiderate nowadays. I propose ban all filtered low tar cigarettes and allow only cigarettes that are really bad, so smokers will catch lung cancer asap and quit smoking. Increase the tobacco tax 200 percent too.

I will vote Mr volvoprick as PM if can make this happen.. [:p]

• Praise 2

I really hope they ban ciggarette altogether. This is cumming from a heavy smoker... wahahaha

I will vote Mr volvoprick as PM if can make this happen.. [:p]

dis one i sarpork you

i aldy say, smokers, whn go public hospitals, shd be turned away and not be allowed care at all. No subsidy, FULL price to pay for healthcare.

Best give them the cocktail to end it all

If smoking shisha = smoking 100 cigarette, then it is good for garmen to ban for the sake of the health of our ppl.

For banning of cigarette, it will take alot of time... not impossible, but quite difficult since this "habit" has taken roots since the early days..

For now, education is still the best bet, tellling ppl the dangers of smoking and inhaling...

If smoking shisha = smoking 100 cigarette, then it is good for garmen to ban for the sake of the health of our ppl.

For banning of cigarette, it will take alot of time... not impossible, but quite difficult since this "habit" has taken roots since the early days..

For now, education is still the best bet, tellling ppl the dangers of smoking and inhaling...

oso do good for LTA. REclaim tar fr lungs after they retire fr earth and build roads... or road humps [grin][grin]

dis one i sarpork you

i aldy say, smokers, whn go public hospitals, shd be turned away and not be allowed care at all. No subsidy, FULL price to pay for healthcare.

Best give them the cocktail to end it all

Don't need so mean lah. Just don't subsidise them for smoking related illness can liao.

Don't need so mean lah. Just don't subsidise them for smoking related illness can liao.

well, we can say heart disease, ischaemic stroke, diabetes, all a result of smoking leh... [laugh][laugh]

even osteoporosis

well, we can say heart disease, ischaemic stroke, diabetes, all a result of smoking leh... [laugh][laugh]

even osteoporosis

actually I only mean let them go hospital see physical injury like car accident kenna knife cut and the likes [grin]

actually I only mean let them go hospital see physical injury like car accident kenna knife cut and the likes [grin]

hmmm can say cos of smoking, hand lose control accident

knife cut, also maybe while smoking, accidentally lose control, cos smoky lah... :D

u see, if i there, they confirm all related to smoking liao..kekekek

hmmm can say cos of smoking, hand lose control accident

knife cut, also maybe while smoking, accidentally lose control, cos smoky lah... :D

u see, if i there, they confirm all related to smoking liao..kekekek

like that ah...

I think you go set up counter at hospital entrance better... all smoker just go and sign package when sick [grin][grin][grin]

↡ Advertisement