Any driving jobs for under 20 years old?

M3e92

Are there any driving jobs I could take up that allows 19 years old?

Edited by M3e92
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Can try those contractors/construction companies. They are more willing to hire English-educated with Driving License for their Foreman/Supervisor.

TS nick is E92 M3 .............don't think he will be interested in driving a pick up truck or mini lorry . [rolleyes]

A school dropout once wanted to be a delivery driver after he ORD.

Went to the office but he changes his mind at the doorstep.

Later, he flipped the newspaper and got another job as a used car salesman.

At age of 21, he had changed his job and already bought his own used car while many of his age still studying.

Jobs I can recommend, ahmad for OKTs.

TS nick is E92 M3 .............don't think he will be interested in driving a pick up truck or mini lorry . [rolleyes]

and your nic is f355.....u only interested to drive ferrari?

Can try those contractors/construction companies. They are more willing to hire English-educated with Driving License for their Foreman/Supervisor.

I just need the job for about 3 months...u think they will accept me? Fresh out of JC hehe

Part time maserati quattroporte driver ai mai? :D

Any car, lorry, van anything also can....

I just need the job for about 3 months...u think they will accept me? Fresh out of JC hehe

Better not lor, later people say those 40-50 years old uncles cannot find job and you are taking away their job, cos you probably will to do it for free.

At your age, easier if you try shop assistant at shopping malls or SLS. Or maybe work in factory as packer since holiday season coming.

Any car, lorry, van anything also can....

be @Chowyunfatt driver? Easy job yet drive big cars

Better not lor, later people say those 40-50 years old uncles cannot find job and you are taking away their job, cos you probably will to do it for free.

At your age, easier if you try shop assistant at shopping malls or SLS. Or maybe work in factory as packer since holiday season coming.

I considered those as well for my short stint, but I dont wanna stand around for the whole day in an air conditioned environment. But while driving for deliveries etc I can listen to my own music and be my own 'boss' without worrying about colleagues bk or play politics

Got! Drive golf cart to go around picking up golf balls at driving range.

you got lobang?? I dont mind!

I considered those as well for my short stint, but I dont wanna stand around for the whole day in an air conditioned environment. But while driving for deliveries etc I can listen to my own music and be my own 'boss' without worrying about colleagues bk or play politics

you got lobang?? I dont mind!

Shouldn't you be studying for your A level exam now? still got time to surf mcf? must be top student!!

Go apply to be a valet. Shouldn't you be in NS now?

Valet not driving but parking lol

Your which eye see I got big car ... 😂

My instinct tells me haha

Your which eye see I got big car ... 😂

My instinct tells me haha

Shouldn't you be studying for your A level exam now? still got time to surf mcf? must be top student!!

ending in 2 weeks

Go apply to be a valet. Shouldn't you be in NS now?

actually parking also can, too used to parking my house Grandis many many times now I drive saloon cars damn easy to park haha