Any driving jobs for under 20 years old?

M3e92

it is always a kid's dream to get a driving job when they first gotten their driving license, who wouldn't? [laugh][laugh]

hmmm.. i'd let him drive the hearse, but 1 dead is enuf aldy [:p][:p]

it is always a kid's dream to get a driving job when they first gotten their driving license, who wouldn't? [laugh][laugh]

Was asked by my dad wat I wanna be when I’m older – BUS DRIVER [nod] cause can jalan jalan....( was 06 yrs old then )..

• Praise 1

Me lor... I only happy for first 1 month after getting car. And den it starts emptying my bank account. Haiz... But I seriously hate driving on SG road now. I got no patience for road hogger/bully. Now my bf drives my car everyday. Even as a passenger I am cursing and swearing more than the driver. Hahaha....

Actually driving from young is a good way of training your skills. I mean, driving is about practice anyway. Just remember to be careful, but also be smart and aware when you drive.

I hate the idea of getting licence but no opportunity to drive, so for TS I say good on you.

Lewis Hamilton found a really lucrative driving job when he was well under twenty.

Edited by Turboflat4

Can you pm me your friend's contact? Or if you prefer, request for my contact in a private message? I can drive pretty well, have driven a few times to and fro SG-KL in rented cars without scratching up the car. My only hesitation is the ride back to office HQ after sending drunkards home is that it is done on motorcycles. I've witnessed one f'ed up accident coming back from Malacca and due to motorcycle collision and dont really dare to pillion on motorcycles.

pm me the ad or the lobang! Thanks!

This statement alone. I won't let you anywhere near my keys.

• Praise 2

he will tell you his middle name is "dangerous" :D

Middle name is "danger" = tok kong.

Middle name is "dangerous" = not so much. :D

This kid not bad lah, be benevolent in replies la... At least he wants to find a job for few months to earn $ and spend time, rather than playing computer game at home or take parents money go travel and play.. And he wants driving job simply because he likes to drive and don't want to be confined to a desk?

I rather have a 19 year old son like this, than another that only cope in room or always asking for money.

So just give him the lobang if got any, don't be so critical to him lah

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 3

This kid not bad lah, be benevolent in replies la... At least he wants to find a job for few months to earn $ and spend time, rather than playing computer game at home or take parents money go travel and play.. And he wants driving job simply because he likes to drive and don't want to be confined to a desk?

I rather have a 19 year old son like this, than another that only cope in room or always asking for money.

he probably should be training up and preparing for NS, so i would suggest work in warehouse and carry heavy stuff, good for him than driving out there.

Are there any driving jobs I could take up that allows 19 years old?

Welcome back... you joined 4 years ago at 15?

Since you license is very new, suggest you try apply for driving jobs which dont need driving in heavy traffic or big cars, assuming you have not been driving intensively in such conditions/cars after the few months you have passed your license test. Sorry, at the moment i cant think of such driving jobs yet. All the best in your job search.

Another posibility:- parents banned him from driving family car, now he looks for alternative which also pays. Smart kid!!

Me lor... I only happy for first 1 month after getting car. And den it starts emptying my bank account. Haiz... But I seriously hate driving on SG road now. I got no patience for road hogger/bully. Now my bf drives my car everyday. Even as a passenger I am cursing and swearing more than the driver. Hahaha....

Females are exceptions. Others love to drive especially first few years after getting license.

Was asked by my dad wat I wanna be when I’m older – BUS DRIVER [nod] cause can jalan jalan....( was 06 yrs old then )..

Nowadays kids with same ambition will be disappointed by import of ahtiong bus drivers.... [bigcry] [bigcry]

Hard to get driver job for just 3 months. By the time they finish training you about to leave. Waste of their effort. Some more if delivery you must be fit to carry the goods and stuffs. So you must be prepared to be damn smelly and sweaty. Also bear in mind that you will you on your butt like 10-12 hours a day. Are you sure you up to it?

Also I think some companies run background check to ensure you not involved in any accidents previously. So you cant be saying you are extremely good at driving and end up with couple of accidents.

Also, should you suay suay kena accident, you have to pay certain amount to the company if you are at fault. Are you prepared to do that? You might end up paying more than what you earn. Unless you really sibeh zai driver

Lastly, dont expect high salary. You just get peanuts, especially as part timer, the pay is not that good. Unlike seasoned dua lorry drivers who get trip allowances, you dont get...

Personal driver for rich old man/lady? Problem is the owner will put speed cut / limited so that he can enjoy slow drive in back seat and wont die of heart attacks.

1st time I drove with convoy to Malacca. We did not know about drifting. Upon arrival, some behind my car asked if anything went wrong with my car. [:p]

Why you used your rear tyres until botak still dared drive up to Malacca after that? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [:p]

↡ Advertisement