Real Life Heroes: Restore your faith in humanity

Kiadaw

With all the negativities & cheating, its good to also show the good side of humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_R0rlNiNzk

Thanks for the wonderful videos :))

In real life, there are countless good side of humanity being shown :))

Just that we do not broadcast them, taking them as part and parcel of lives..

Only when something bad happen, then all the microscopes will come out and enlarge the bad behaviours...

Hope the media can broadcast more of mankind's kind humanity in our daily lives :))

• Praise 2

Thanks for the videos!

I also believe that there are always good humans on this Earth and I prefer to look up to them for inspiration instead of focusing on the not so good ones!

Cheers and have a great weekend to all MCFers!!

• Praise 10

Every little kind action thru' human-being illustrate how kind and big-hearted human have :)

Kudos to the ppl who show the world how kind we Singaporeans still are :))

• Praise 4

The few clips showing plp jumping to the MRT to save the other... my jaw really drop. These are the real hero and I doubt they even think twice before the risk their life to save the others.

The few clips showing plp jumping to the MRT to save the other... my jaw almost drop when see that. These are the real hero and I doubt they even think twice before the risk their life to save the others.

Edited by Tigershark1976
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Heroic uncle saves passer-by from python at Bukit Batok MRT -- and even sits holding it for hours-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/heroic-uncle-saves-passer-by-from-python-at-bukit-batok-mrt-and-even-sits-holding

Ai ya....... why hold it for hours. [hur]

Just take the snake to the MRT station office and sure they will call 999 immediately..... [sly]

Tell the station manager, you don't take it, I release into your office ... [:p]

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 4