• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
189 replies to this topic | 719 praises

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1. The gear stick when I tried to shift gear!!! Going pass former City Square towards town near junction of Paya Lebar n Geylang.

2. Couldn't find reverse gear in my brother's old Beetle

3. Cockroach flew into my face from aircon vent!!

4. Big fish jumped onto my feet from big pail on passenger side floor on my way home after good catch at the pond

5. Targar roof came off from Bertone X/19

6. Blood dripping from radiator after I started the engine --- cat sleeping in warm engine bay chopped by radiator fan in winter

Showster praised this

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:46 AM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1. The gear stick when I tried to shift gear!!! Going pass former City Square towards town near junction of Paya Lebar n Geylang.

4. Big fish jumped onto my feet from big pail on passenger side floor on my way home after good catch at the pond

6. Blood dripping from radiator after I started the engine --- cat sleeping in warm engine bay chopped by radiator fan in winter

#3 & #6 ehhh... gross.. the cat died??

once i spotted a baby lizard on the windscreen.. it stayed there as i drove to my office. ( like rango)

then i never saw it again..

Edited by Mrmilktooth, 11 November 2014 - 09:57 AM.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:55 AM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1.  Bird flew right into my rental car's radio antenna.

2.  Had to stop on a B road in Australia while a wombat slowly waddled across the road in broad daylight.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Seat belt sign on when no " no chicks " sitting beside me. hahahahaha

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

#3 & #6 ehhh... gross.. the cat died??

Sadly, RIP.

In winter, others found snakes hiding in warm engines, and we thought they could hibernate thru cold season!?

7. Too cold, old engine couldn't start, road side rescue mechanic used a blow torch to heat it up, and it started!!!

Edited by Super7, 11 November 2014 - 10:00 AM.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:01 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Find an empty parking lot, reach there I found a Kelisa, strange
Vid, Holdenutessv, Ktglfc, Sp4wn, Deckbuild, Fishy, Theredstar and 1 other member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:24 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Find an empty parking lot, reach there I found a Kelisa, strange

LOL!!!

LUCKY you didn't just rush into the lot and BANG!!!!

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Strange whinning noise and funny smell from the back of the car.

But strangely only happens when I am driving my MIL.

:D

Luckcent, Kklim, 2BDriver, Toothiewabbit, GLZT, Tianmo, Raymondism, 8 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:36 AM

Wrathchild156
  • Premium member
    Wrathchild156
    4th Gear
    Author Image

:D  :D  :D

Jamesc praised this
Cheers / WC

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK & ROLL

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:00 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ask ur MIL to bath again LOL

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ask ur MIL to bath again LOL

No use. "Old people smell" can't be avoided,! Next birthday give her a carton of 风油, or tiger palm

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but her Syrians for the trip??! 以毒攻毒

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    Author Image

People talking behind car when driving alone.
Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

Y0shimi
  • Premium member
    Y0shimi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

#3 will definitely cause accident for me... 

#6 RIP poor kitty... sobz...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

#3 and #6 are nightmarish for me. The former because I hate cockroaches, the latter because I love cats.
Y0shimi praised this

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

People talking behind car when driving alone.

ur window not fully close la lol

2BDriver praised this

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Something knock into my car, either left or right side of car, got hear sound but I knew there wasn't any car near me. Stop car immediately to take a look, but found no damages. So drive on.... :wacko:

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seat belt sign on when no " no chicks " sitting beside me. hahahahaha

maybe got chicks sitting lar....long hair wear white......scary sia!
2BDriver praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1) a grasshopper at the windscreen refused to be blown off even at 120km/h

2) fart smell in cabin even though I'm the alone in the car.

3) motorcycle sound beside me but when I turn to see, there no motorcycle anyway near my car.

4) vacuum cleaner auction sound from engine when I rev.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:03 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but her Syrians for the trip??! 以毒攻毒

Ask James to eat more onions and fart more often to "overcome" the smell. [laugh]  [laugh]

|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: strange things and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users