What strange things happened when you drove?

Super7

Going to a car park only to find your car missing. Spend 30 mins walk around the entire car park. Before you are ready to call the cops, you realize the shopping mall has two identical car parks on two sides, like mirror images.

Just did that some weeks back. Parked in Suntec City and went to the Convention Centre. In the evening time, when going home, I combed the same colour section at B2 and couldn't find my car. After some time then I realised I parked at B1. [crazy]

From Food Republic at B1, I went up to L1 and walked to the same lobby where I thought I parked, and took the lift to B2. After combing the area and realizing I parked at B1, I went up one level, and ended up outside Food Republic again. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Probably aging but lasted only 15k mileage. The box say up to 20k. HKS somemore! Lousy stuff.

I switched to MONSTER foam filter, definitely lasted longer.

The hks I have also dun last too long, about 20,000km

So far how's the monster doing?

I wonder if paper cone good enough for local normal driving? Keep the sponge one for MY drive?

Edited by Super7

At a church parking lot after service, I pressed my remote to get into my car. Was just about to put the key into my ignition when a stranger came in and sat at the front passenger side.

I immediately turn to him and said "What the hell are you doing in my car?" He smiled at me n calmly replied "What are you doing in MY car?" Almost losing my cool now I said to myself "Wow this guy really has the cheek!" Before I could say anything else he said "start the car". I put the key into the ignition and found that it couldn't fit and it suddenly dawned upon me that I was not in my car. A quick look at the surroundings confirmed my fears and with face now red in embarrassment, apologized and got out from the car quickly to realize that my own car was parked directly behind his and was of the exact same colour and model!! Apparently we had reached the car at the same time and obviously by him pressing the remote, I could get into his car! Till today I just can't believe that my timing so bad lol!!

• Praise 8

Was it a Renault R5? ... Very famous for this problem ... 😂

Wah u see me got up bro. I'm a 江湖人士,can only afford cheap old car. It's was a old toyota starlet :'(

At a church parking lot after service, I pressed my remote to get into my car. Was just about to put the key into my ignition when a stranger came in and sat at the front passenger side.

I immediately turn to him and said "What the hell are you doing in my car?" He smiled at me n calmly replied "What are you doing in MY car?" Almost losing my cool now I said to myself "Wow this guy really has the cheek!" Before I could say anything else he said "start the car". I put the key into the ignition and found that it couldn't fit and it suddenly dawned upon me that I was not in my car. A quick look at the surroundings confirmed my fears and with face now red in embarrassment, apologized and got out from the car quickly to realize that my own car was parked directly behind his and was of the exact same colour and model!! Apparently we had reached the car at the same time and obviously by him pressing the remote, I could get into his car! Till today I just can't believe that my timing so bad lol!!

Happened to my gf not me. Yank the handle hard but cannot open. I purposely didn't tell her it was the wrong car. See lah! Suan siao me some more about forgetting where I park. Hahahaha

• Praise 1

The small pocket calculator device on the right hand side of my dashboard beeped and i became $2 poorer. Its a strange occurrence. Happens everytime i pass under these huge silver erected structures with blue panels; albeit at certain timings.

• Praise 4

Just did that some weeks back. Parked in Suntec City and went to the Convention Centre. In the evening time, when going home, I combed the same colour section at B2 and couldn't find my car. After some time then I realised I parked at B1. [crazy]

From Food Republic at B1, I went up to L1 and walked to the same lobby where I thought I parked, and took the lift to B2. After combing the area and realizing I parked at B1, I went up one level, and ended up outside Food Republic again. [bigcry]

Next time take picture of the surrounding and the lot number you park in the car park.

Some shopping mall car park have colourful animal , alphabet and numbers to indicate the area you park . When you lost, look at the picture and will save you time searching for car.

• Praise 1

my neigbourhood resident cat lying down in the middle of the road in one of the way out of the carpark. refused to move despite help rendered from passer-by, tried to pacify the cat but still dont wanna give way. end up LLST have to reverse and make a detour.

Nothing strange has happened to me in all my years of driving leh. Only strange thing that happened are zombies looking at a small device crossing the road oblivious that I was just behind/beside them.

Happened to me before too.

Same car and color parked at the same spot but different floor.

I had exited at the wrong floor.

Parked my ride in a parallel parking lot in one of the shopping centres.

Came back 2 hours later to realise the driver side was badly dented and then it dawned on me someone had hit my car and ran away.

Was cursing and swearing when I saw an unfamiliar tissue box on the front seat of the car, and so I walked to the front of the car and realised...

not my car [laugh] it was just another car with the same colour, model and options as mine [grin]

• Praise 1

Suddenly the four wheels dismissed themselves from the car being towed by a tow truck in front of my car, and went off in four directions.

My Suzuki 800 intermittently said: 'meow' as I were driving (a cat had decided to hitch a ride in one wheel arch).

Driving along in the rain. Suddenly Mini Clubman jumped from one lane to the next lane. Probably the shock-absorbers worn, and the car had hit a pothole. Lucky no accident.

Fiat Uno suddenly surrendered by giving me the shift lever knob, when the traffic lights turned green.

I notice you have a soft spot for compact cars from 3 three countries: Suzuki 800 (Jpn), Mini Clubman (UK), Panda (Italy)... what's next --- how about QQ (PRC), and Kancil (MY)??

Nothing strange has happened to me in all my years of driving leh. Only strange thing that happened are zombies looking at a small device crossing the road oblivious that I was just behind/beside them.

Help, can someone invent an App which bips whenever a car is approaching from behind of the HP user?

When my air con spoilt for a few days, I suddenly can get about 11km/Litre. lol

Maybe partly due to lighter load on the car thats why FC was better!! No aircon ---> you sweat alot ---> you lose your body's water weight ---> you go back to your car and check how's the car

When my air con spoilt for a few days, I suddenly can get about 11km/Litre. lol

Maybe partly due to lighter load on the car thats why FC was better!! No aircon ---> you sweat alot ---> you lose your body's water weight ---> you go back to your car and check how's the car

• Praise 1

Yah i ever had that experience before BUT I tried to open the door cannot, as my car using keyless, so i keep on trying open the door handle a few times, then i use the remote to open still cannot, then I see in the display speedometer saying car key is not detected.

Then I thought battery kaput, so as I leave the car to buy new battery, I saw my car parked 3 cars beside. Same color, same model, same interior and same rim! Haha

• Praise 4

I was at lane 1 of ECP, city bound direction, near Marine Terrace area, a chicken suddenly ran out from the bushes at centre divider.

Straight into my bumper then under my car.

I could not react....

Saw from my rear mirror, the feathers just shoot out into the air.

My 1st and only road kill.

I kept wondering that day, why the chicken crossed the road?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1