What strange things happened when you drove?

Super7

Just did that some weeks back. Parked in Suntec City and went to the Convention Centre. In the evening time, when going home, I combed the same colour section at B2 and couldn't find my car. After some time then I realised I parked at B1. [crazy]

From Food Republic at B1, I went up to L1 and walked to the same lobby where I thought I parked, and took the lift to B2. After combing the area and realizing I parked at B1, I went up one level, and ended up outside Food Republic again. [bigcry]

Wherever i go, I always try to remember to find my route so that I will remember how to return to my car

Some confusing carparks like vivocity, suntec and changi airport T2&3

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I was at lane 1 of ECP, city bound direction, near Marine Terrace area, a chicken suddenly ran out from the bushes at centre divider.

Straight into my bumper then under my car.

I could not react....

Saw from my rear mirror, the feathers just shoot out into the air.

My 1st and only road kill.

I kept wondering that day, why the chicken crossed the road?

Thought that 'chicken' sia [laugh]

• Praise 1

Nothing strange has happened to me in all my years of driving leh. Only strange thing that happened are zombies looking at a small device crossing the road oblivious that I was just behind/beside them.

Recently I notice some people like stay at overhead bridge take pictures and video. Not TP, maybe LTA warden. Some are civilian attire.

Think catching drivers who are scratching balls while driving.

Oh....that one is service road at ECP.

Parked cars can bounce......

• Praise 3

Ever once late night driving at TPE centre lane near punggol,was talking with my frns in car...suddenly saw a breakdown car right in front of me about 100-200m..

The car is black in color tinted windows,no harzard light nor triangle...luckily both side of lane was empty so manage to avoid it..while still thinking why the car breakdown there and looking in my rear mirror,saw a car following about 300m behind me while trying to avoid hitting the breakdown car smash right into the 1st lane side concrete barrier head on...

• Praise 1

Wherever i go, I always try to remember to find my route so that I will remember how to return to my car

Last time the mscp behind old Lido cinema had staggered floors ie the ramp going up serves different levels from the one coming down, I walked up n down for 30mins to find my car. Is it still the same?

• Praise 1

No discrimination. I almost test drove all car models with below 1000 cc engine before I buy a new car each time. Only those with obvious design flaws, I do not test drive.

Example:

The car looked too fragile to me. The car had concealed specification (too many flaws). The car with cruising speed not so practical. The car has got weak road adhersion (braking distances or steering control, or both, and comes without safety alert displayed).

Exception:

One test-drove and did not buy due to the car slowed down each time the air-con compressor cuts in.

Another performed like having worn out shock-absorbers.

I only test-drove smaller engine compact cars, since I did not drive oversea often, and 1.0L is adequate to overtook even Jeep Cherokee along NSH, All the Alfa Romeo in their convoy to Malacca along NSH. Along local roads 1.0L adequate to overtake some 1.8L sportscar sometimes.

However, for oversea driving holidays I would prefer to relax with more powerful engine car. I never believe in tail-gating, unless there is an emergency to do so. [:p]

Exactly, small means gold in tiny Singapore

The smallest I have driven are:-

Viki 700

Suzuki SC 1000

As passenger:-

Fiat 600

Mini 850

Supercharged

Drove to shopping centre, forgot n nearly took feeder bus home out of habit, discovered when reached into pocket to take Ezlink card n found car key.

Hop into co-driver side of a car only to realise got into wrong car at night.

• Praise 2

The small pocket calculator device on the right hand side of my dashboard beeped and i became $2 poorer. Its a strange occurrence. Happens everytime i pass under these huge silver erected structures with blue panels; albeit at certain timings.

That's nothing compared with my strange encounter every time I buy a new car ---- they said must buy a sheet of paper which nowadays costs 70k!! Some more it's electronic paper, I must print it with my laptop online!!! If they gave me the actual paper, at least it's worth 1 or 2 cts, but I must own self print!! Edited by Super7
  • Praise 1

Today while driving, I turned on my signal light to change lane, and cars did not accelerate... Strange

This morning in cte tunnel lane1 also -- the cars in front actually gave way and let me pass

Ever once late night driving at TPE centre lane near punggol,was talking with my frns in car...suddenly saw a breakdown car right in front of me about 100-200m..

The car is black in color tinted windows,no harzard light nor triangle...luckily both side of lane was empty so manage to avoid it..while still thinking why the car breakdown there and looking in my rear mirror,saw a car following about 300m behind me while trying to avoid hitting the breakdown car smash right into the 1st lane side concrete barrier head on...

One bright sunny day on nshw, a Camry in front was halfway overtaking a truck when the latter swung into its lane and sidewiped it.... the shuttered glasses n chromed bits from the Camry were flying like in slow motions, sparkling under the sunlight as I watched the drama from 10 car lengths behind, quite "artistic" and a bit ballet dance like. All of us were fortunately not going fast, about 70kmh only.

Despite all the flying "wedding confectii" in the air, nobody was hurt, fortunately.

Recently I notice some people like stay at overhead bridge take pictures and video. Not TP, maybe LTA warden. Some are civilian attire.

Think catching drivers who are scratching balls while driving

Or careless short skirt xmm drivers who forget to wear panties in a hurry to work??!

• Dislike 1

Drove to shopping centre, forgot n nearly took feeder bus home out of habit, discovered when reached into pocket to take Ezlink card n found car key.

Hop into co-driver side of a car only to realise got into wrong car at night.

Whenever my left hand went for the gear knob, I found a window wonder instead!!....... in Taiwan, US, PRC!!!

You mean he drives a talking car which can call out (叫) to warn pedestrians, crossing chicken etc? Aka 叫鸡??

Maybe you should eat 山东 peanuts and drop the empty shells as you walk from car to shops, later just follow the trail of these shells to find your car!!!

Btw, MidValley shopping mall car park in KL also can be treasure hunt for our cars

Supercharged

Maybe you should eat 山东 peanuts and drop the empty shells as you walk from car to shops, later just follow the trail of these shells to find your car!!!

Wait the cleaner sweep the shells away how ?? ^_^

↡ Advertisement