What strange things happened when you drove?

Super7

Nah i where got successful lol

Lucky i don't buy white car or else i will be opening taxi doors haha

avoid also red, maroon, yellow... all are taxi colours!!!

or just put a roof lighted signboard which says "On Hire", or "Off Duty"??

↡ Advertisement

1. Was driving along NSHW, during one pitstop, friend complained to me saying a bird flew out from the bottom of my car and crashed onto his windscreen but I did not see any bird along the way

2. Parked my car in JB and den went shopping. Returned seeing my brother and SIL sitting in my car. Weird cos My car is auto lock plus they dun have extra keys cos me and bf hold one each. But I was no where nearby when they open my car. Nothing stolen or damaged

3. Was driving in Cameron when heard flapping sound like some giant birds on top of the car. All windows tightly closed.

4. Stopped at traffic light and gear auto moved to Neutral, speaking about auto car.. damn auto

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Another funny incident, was on SLE.

Driving then suddenly saw a tyre cover rolling from lane 1 to lane 2.

Then saw another 1 but this time, managed to see n thought to myself "hmm, the cover very familiar ".

Next moment, felt my car tyre deflating.

Pulled over n observed 2 covers missing n my BIL asked me if I want to pick up my runaway covers. I declined cos for safety reason though I know I should.

Or careless short skirt xmm drivers who forget to wear panties in a hurry to work??!

That type must use drone heli cam....or else cannot capture anything.

Another funny incident, was on SLE.

Driving then suddenly saw a tyre cover rolling from lane 1 to lane 2.

Then saw another 1 but this time, managed to see n thought to myself "hmm, the cover very familiar ".

Next moment, felt my car tyre deflating.

Pulled over n observed 2 covers missing n my BIL asked me if I want to pick up my runaway covers. I declined cos for safety reason though I know I should.

LOL

Your wheels going faster than the covers! That's why covers gave up n ejected themselves!?

That type must use drone heli cam....or else cannot capture anything.

Or super hot day she full blast aircon blowers till skirt also flies!!!

Last time the mscp behind old Lido cinema had staggered floors ie the ramp going up serves different levels from the one coming down, I walked up n down for 30mins to find my car. Is it still the same?

Ya still the same. Sibeh confusing.

Or super hot day she full blast aircon blowers till skirt also flies!!!

Best is those ride motorbike. All can see. [:p]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

LOL

Your wheels going faster than the covers! That's why covers gave up n ejected themselves!?

Haha no lah.... I safety first driver... I only faster than a road hog n slower than a cheongster

Was in a jam on PIE.

I had those plastic rain visor above all my windows . Already dropped off once + reattached with double sided tape. Still bit loose.

Rolled down my window to get some fresh air in since i was in a jam anyway. When moving off, rolled up the window and heard a almighty loud sound, at first was wondering what happened for split second, then realised the rain visor dropped off due to window being closed.

Could see it behind me on lane 1 lol.

1 Paint as tiny as possible, later use magnifying glass to trace!! (if you are so worried tio liak)

2 Buy Deep Caves Explorers' GPS!!

3 Good idea... make it a video, then later play it backward to bring you back to your car

Better idea:- install a long range remote control for doors with loud alarm, just press and let your ear do the walking!!!

Why so complicated. Just tie a string from your car to your wrist. :huh:

Why so complicated. Just tie a string from your car to your wrist. :huh:

Cannot, skali when he inside toilet small kids pull the string which he ties to his pants.... he halfway bungsai too slow to catch his pants, the kids run away with the pants, he LL must call wife to go nearby shop get him a new pants,!!!

Was in a jam on PIE.

I had those plastic rain visor above all my windows . Already dropped off once + reattached with double sided tape. Still bit loose.

Rolled down my window to get some fresh air in since i was in a jam anyway. When moving off, rolled up the window and heard a almighty loud sound, at first was wondering what happened for split second, then realised the rain visor dropped off due to window being closed.

Could see it behind me on lane 1 lol.

Go daiso buy cable ties to tie the rain visor, doing it as a "life LINE", at least no need buy new ones, just 're-glue it when reach home Edited by Super7

Ya still the same. Sibeh confusing.

Best is those ride motorbike. All can see. [:p]

Skali what we see is not what will expected!!!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Happened in Thailand when we drove up to Hua Hin.

Saw a man tied a Adult sow like a pillow rider behind him n a piglet on his gas tank.

If not being caught in a jam, we would not witnessed such a hilarious scene.

Then another time, saw durians dropping from from a lorry, can't remember was it in Thailand, Malaysia or Singapore. N picking up the freebies was the last thing on our mind as we hv to avoid them like landmines.

An ex-colleague complained to me his new ViKi 700 losing power after 2 months usage. I had to explain to him the Viki700 cruising speed not suitable for our 90Km/H Expressway. The engine wearing out fast. Either he stick to cruising along within 80Km/H or budget for engine overhaul sooner than many others, and repeatedly.

Viki700 is a k car, not good for long drive on highway, you're right

Happened in Thailand when we drove up to Hua Hin.

Saw a man tied a Adult sow like a pillow rider behind him n a piglet on his gas tank.

If not being caught in a jam, we would not witnessed such a hilarious scene.

Then another time, saw durians dropping from from a lorry, can't remember was it in Thailand, Malaysia or Singapore. N picking up the freebies was the last thing on our mind as we hv to avoid them like landmines.

You should have fixed a big net in front to catch the fallen durians. LOL

Hit a bird, I think, while doing 120km/h at MY east coast road 3.

Sorry, I don't think it can survive. It left a oily patch on the windscreen.

On another occasion, when reach near Thai border, found radiator and windscreen full of dead insects.

It was a nasty job cleaning them off.

• Praise 1

Why the car opposite or infront of me didn't signal his intention when making a turn?
Isn't it strange when probably 50% or more of the vehicles on the road light bulbs blew?
Isn't it strange when TP and LTA didn't enforce the rule?
Isn't it strange then why bother to pass high way code and go for annual inspection?

Edited by Dfx16
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2