PI car dealer

Char

if anything wrong, PI workshop cannot repair. C&C will help repair? or must pay adoption fee?

E200 and E250 very common model in Singapore and I believe quite easy to find outside workshop to get repair . 50 k saving is a lot compare to car price !

E200 and E250 very common model in Singapore and I believe quite easy to find outside workshop to get repair . 50 k saving is a lot compare to car price !

lol

sounds like you already made up your mind liaoz. just go and buy lah!

enjoy!

here's an old thread for your reference

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2640631-parallel-importer-for-merc-e-classany-recommendations/page-3

Same model diff 50 k .

Seriously I never knew got such a big difference. I thought at most 25-30k. Did you check prices with other renowned PIs? I'm worried for you that the PI you found is a fly by night PI. The more established ones are more pricey but you get greater peace of mind buying from them.

buying bmw/merc from PI vs AD

if we are talking about high end model ... the difference is at least $50k ... if ///M or AMG ... the price difference is even HIGHER

Seriously I never knew got such a big difference. I thought at most 25-30k. Did you check prices with other renowned PIs? I'm worried for you that the PI you found is a fly by night PI. The more established ones are more pricey but you get greater peace of mind buying from them.

Edited by Wt_know

buying bmw/merc from PI vs AD

if we are talking about high end model ... the difference is at least $50k ... if ///M or AMG ... the price difference is even HIGHER

What do you think ? The diff of 50k is it worth to try ?

PI is also in the business to sell cars.

Make no sense if they let their car sit in the wharehouse or showroom. They are paying interest on daily basis.

Make sure all is in b&w and you are good to go.

do check the diff in omv though.

it's always worth to try if can save $50k and above

but you must open your eyes big big ... ears big big

double check triple check the PI

1. any hidden cost ... what is the nett nett nett price

2. any different in specs ... PI is like Sim Lim dealer ... they sell you cheaper and undercut the specifications

3. can they deliver .... sign already then they give you cock and bull story delay shipment sometime delay 6-9 months

4. is the PI reputable ... who is their partner workshop ... capable? not the cannot-make-it workshop with 1-2 mechanics only

5. what is the warranty? will the PI or workshop close shop in 2-3 years time

if buying from PI is so easy ... AD jiak sai liao ... that's why AD all act big fk because only handful PI can make it. most you better avoid (run!)

What do you think ? The diff of 50k is it worth to try ?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

it's always worth to try if can save $50k and above

but you must open your eyes big big ... ears big big

double check triple check the PI

1. any hidden cost ... what is the nett nett nett price

2. any different in specs ... PI is like Sim Lim dealer ... they sell you cheaper and undercut the specifications

3. can they deliver .... sign already then they give you cock and bull story delay shipment sometime delay 6-9 months

4. is the PI reputable ... who is their partner workshop ... capable? not the cannot-make-it workshop with 1-2 mechanics only

5. what is the warranty? will the PI or workshop close shop in 2-3 years time

if buying from PI is so easy ... AD jiak sai liao ... that's why AD all act big fk because only handful PI can make it. most you better avoid (run!)

maybe now oso gotta check if jover chew move into PI car business........ [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Hi everyone ,

Plan to buy E200 Avantgarde from PI . What are the procedure that I need to take note ? Please give advice and opinion .

Hi, pls PM me for contacts on PI.... this one gurantee delivers but their prices not cheapest in the market... i bought from them before....

they do both 2nd hand cars & PI...

go back to AD and pay $30K "adoption fees" ... i think

that's why die die must save $50k as insurance ...

even don't go back to AD ... with the savings of $50K you should be able to fix the car if the warranty workshop close shop liao

if the savings is $50K ... ok la ... even if the PI or workshop close shop

what $50K cannot fix ... unless the car engine is totally screwed up ...

If something go wrong , who can I go to ?

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement