Avante shock absorbers

Sash1401

any fellow bros have replaced avante shock absorbers before? any recommended ws and wats the damage? heard from my ws during the last servicing tat the front n back is due to change liao... Thanks in advance for your input and have a nice day ahead

↡ Advertisement

any fellow bros have replaced avante shock absorbers before? any recommended ws and wats the damage? heard from my ws during the last servicing tat the front n back is due to change liao... Thanks in advance for your input and have a nice day ahead

i suggest you go to the stockist like song yi or ming ghee to buy the parts than bring it to your workshop to replace. Like that is much cheaper than asking workshop to supply u parts.

I just did mine today.

$930 with rear and front shock, left and right front lower arm, left and right stabilizer link with labour

what car you drving? if its jap made, 930 seems on a high side.

It seems to me $800 - $900 is the market rate.

2 weeks ago changed my camry shock absorber (x4) + rubber (x4) + labour + computerized alignment, total damage was $900. am using toyota original stock. was quoted $830 if using kyb.

Paya lebar??? Is 930 consider mkt rate? Thanks bro for the infor

You may go to Stockist Ming Ghee

Front 90 x 2

Back 80 x 2

Rubber stopper & Bushing 70

Total 410.

You may go to Stockist Ming Ghee

Front 90 x 2

Back 80 x 2

Rubber stopper & Bushing 70

Total 410.

will these b enough?? if this is the cost, plus labour cost and the alignment, maybe we wont need 900???

will these b enough?? if this is the cost, plus labour cost and the alignment, maybe we wont need 900???

$900 was included lower arm, stabilizer link. Another reply was Camry not Avante. Avante maintenance cost is much cheaper than Camry.

You bring the parts ask them to change surely cheaper.

You may install at any w/s in sin or jb afterthat do your alignment (150 - 200)

↡ Advertisement