NTUC Prinsep St Carpark - Entry point?

Leslielai

Sorry of this isn't the correct section of the forum.

Anyone can shed some light on where the carpark entry for NTUC Prinsep House is? Can't seem to locate it in Google Streetview.

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Not sure that NTUC income has its own car park or you can park at the hotel next to it, you can't find the road to the car park on Google map but it is actually there, see the picture below.

post-1109-0-12914500-1415925002_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-68415500-1415925041_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Thanks so much, Jman!

The roads there are a little confusing for someone who doesn't frequent that area.

i happen to be there 3 weeks ago looking for the car park entrance to Hotel rendezvous, make a few turns for 15 min before i finally get to it [laugh]

usually how do you guys find the carpark entrance before hand for those places that you're not familiar with?

there is a site or app that helps with this kind of info? google map doesnt always help and it can be a waste of time circling the place.

i happen to be there 3 weeks ago looking for the car park entrance to Hotel rendezvous, make a few turns for 15 min before i finally get to it [laugh]

There was once I was around Clarke Quay looking for a friend and I could not stop to wait as she was not sure of directions. Only got to her after 15 minutes of circling and paid at least twice of ERP. [:|]

• Praise 1

usually how do you guys find the carpark entrance before hand for those places that you're not familiar with?

there is a site or app that helps with this kind of info? google map doesnt always help and it can be a waste of time circling the place.

post-1109-0-16772800-1415931029.jpeg

lol.. do you mean come here to ask? alamak [sweatdrop] sometimes must rely on oneself ya?

hahaha, then maybe we should start a thread to consolidate all the car park entrances?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1