2015 Mazda CX3

ahboy86

If canât find the original toyo tyres, can try Michelin Primacy 3. Quite good reviews on wet road condition. Toyo rating C & Michelin is A.

Thanks. I searched in Michelin Singapore website, the stock size was not found. Any place you are aware that sell michelin primacy 3?
↡ Advertisement

Thanks. I searched in Michelin Singapore website, the stock size was not found. Any place you are aware that sell michelin primacy 3?

Apologies tat your search yields neg results. In case u really need a tyre change, u can source for Kumho Ecsta PS31 or Dulop Veuro VE303. Both are wider width tyres but height remain unchanged. I can’t do free advertising but usually I’ll source for mine thru a trusted workshop in AMK Industrial area.

Apologies tat your search yields neg results. In case u really need a tyre change, u can source for Kumho Ecsta PS31 or Dulop Veuro VE303. Both are wider width tyres but height remain unchanged. I canât do free advertising but usually Iâll source for mine thru a trusted workshop in AMK Industrial area.

This will be 225/45/18?

If canât find the original toyo tyres, can try Michelin Primacy 3. Quite good reviews on wet road condition. Toyo rating C & Michelin is A.

Older CX3 is using Toyo R40. Newer CX3 is using Toyo R52. In any case I have asked Toyo Singapore where to find them. If they do reply, I would share it here.

Price-wise (based on current): Reasonable

Performance: Very good

Handling: Very good

In-car gadgets: Average (no CP/AA)

Pls bear in mind that the current CX3 is a small compact SUV so if u r looking for height when driving - it’s really not that high.

However the 156hp/206Nm is a plus for a SUV tis size.

Hope other bros in this thread can share their views too.

Totally agree. In addition, it's hard to beat the design and interior of the CX-3 for cars in this price/segment. Unlike Toyota and Honda who will intentionally segmentalize their car design based on the price/class, Mazda have been extremely generous with the CX-3 design.

The major downside is the cramped back-seats and boot space.

Summary: Get this car if performance and design are your criteria. Do NOT get this car if space and practicality is your main criteria.

Cheers.

Older CX3 is using Toyo R40. Newer CX3 is using Toyo R52. In any case I have asked Toyo Singapore where to find them. If they do reply, I would share it here.

Thanks. Would be good to know about the info from Toyo

Any bro has advice on where to get stock toyo 215/50R18 tyre? What would be the price like? Heard it is uncommon to find

u can try arrow tyre in serangoon north. They are AD for toyo tires

u can try arrow tyre in serangoon north. They are AD for toyo tires

I WhatsApp them and they recommend me for Bridgestone. Sounds like they do not have

Dear CX3 owners,

Just want to ask your opinion: do you leave the car engine on at the traffic light or do you use the engine-off mode for everyday driving? And why?

Thanks.

Benji

Dear CX3 owners,

Just want to ask your opinion: do you leave the car engine on at the traffic light or do you use the engine-off mode for everyday driving? And why?

Thanks.

Benji

switch off start/stop when in heavy jam....cos car will inch forward and stop....engine starting and stopping every few seconds can be irritating

traffic light will use start/stop.....some traffic light can be 1-2min long, i think it makes sense to stop engine

btw, i'm not a cx3 owner, paisey......

• Praise 1

switch off start/stop when in heavy jam....cos car will inch forward and stop....engine starting and stopping every few seconds can be irritating

traffic light will use start/stop.....some traffic light can be 1-2min long, i think it makes sense to stop engine

btw, i'm not a cx3 owner, paisey......

Hey thanks buddy. Your explanation makes practical sense. Tuning my mind to this new car feature.

Dear CX3 owners,

Thanks.

Benji

I always off the start-start first thing after switching on the engine. My view is saving petrol is less green than the damage done to the environment for more frequent change of car battery.
  • Praise 1

I always off the start-start first thing after switching on the engine. My view is saving petrol is less green than the damage done to the environment for more frequent change of car battery.

Thanks. The reason why I asked this in the first place is because I FEEL like turning the engine on/off repeatedly is stressing the engine out. I dunno... maybe engine ignition technology has improved significantly. So the practical alternative is to switch off the auto engine cut-off feature when in a traffic jam.

save one, spoil the other right? i had this thought as well. my previous car didnt have start/stop and the battery lasted on average 2 years

let's see how it goes for my car now

Dear CX3 owners,

Thanks.

Benji

I use it all the time. It's very good for me and with the added auto hold even better as you can remove your feet after activation and stretch.

But sadly in our weather it does not hold as long or eligible to activate as often.

If It's super bad traffic i do turn it off but rare in SG or maybe just rare in the areas i visit.

• Praise 1

I use it all the time. It's very good for me and with the added auto hold even better as you can remove your feet after activation and stretch.

But sadly in our weather it does not hold as long or eligible to activate as often.

If It's super bad traffic i do turn it off but rare in SG or maybe just rare in the areas i visit.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the auto hold function that comes with the engine cut-off. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement