Ford Focus titanium

Obscurest

Sold liao leh😁

But come to Focus I am say it's a car tat can last. Driven both MK1 & MK2 (total 10 yrs).

Good luck searchg for ur car Mate. 👍😄

• Praise 3

Sold liao leh😁

But come to Focus I am say it's a car tat can last. Driven both MK1 & MK2 (total 10 yrs).

Good luck searchg for ur car Mate. 👍😄

Hi,

Just wana chk how's the maintenance.

Is it a problematic car and does it guzzles!

Thks

• Praise 2

Hi,

Just wana chk how's the maintenance.

Is it a problematic car and does it guzzles!

Thks

Overall I must say its easy to take care, maintenance is almost same as any Jap or Kor cars except tat parts a bit higher.

Good luck [thumbsup][:)]

Sorry to bump up old thread...

Just booked my Focus Trend last weekend...

Now COE soooo high! . no chance to get my ride anytime maybe until July

so sian!

• Praise 1

hi, did you get it at the promo price of 109k? What are the conditions to enjoy this promo?

Ya... At the launch party on Sat.... Promo price 109.9k

6 non-guaranteed COE bid

Got standard freebies.....

Actually was on the way to book the Honda Vezel.... But the Ford Focus test drive changed everything....

Edited by Cityzen-SG
  • Praise 2

i thought since it is a new launch and u bot at the 109k, they should just grab the coe to fill some orders. if u tell me they didn't bid for u, i can finally see why sales of ford cars have been so poor in singapore in recent years despite ford producing good quality cars.

Sorry to bump up old thread...

Just booked my Focus Trend last weekend...

Now COE soooo high! . no chance to get my ride anytime maybe until July

so sian!

• Praise 1

i thought since it is a new launch and u bot at the 109k, they should just grab the coe to fill some orders. if u tell me they didn't bid for u, i can finally see why sales of ford cars have been so poor in singapore in recent years despite ford producing good quality cars.

They willing to go until 66k for COE, but that's just my opinion...

No ecoboost engine right? When u collect the car.. Go try climb some mscp..

Ok la... NA engine not that bad...

Once get car... will try steepest slope road at Kent Ridge Park

u can check if they had bidded for u. https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/

not sure if still available for u to see now though.

Yes have check that during bidding time... 1st unsuccessful bid.... 5 more chances to go, but I no rush.

Have confirmed the deal that I will not pay for the 5k CEVS top up if registered after June.

Once u try climbing slopes and mscp.. Then u will truely enjoy the car.

I'm quite surprised that you can find the engine compartment is insulated. Honda you have to install aftermarket. Maybe new version have this improvement.?

Oh... Now they have spare tyre!

I would order the focus hatchback too if it has the same ecoboost 1.0l engine like fiesta which I ordered as more spacious. The 1.0l engine has the same power as the 1.6l ecoboost engine. Focus should drive the same as a vw jetta as dual clutch powershift gb like dsg. The 1.0l engine is more diesely as lighter acc due to higher torque. With the stricter Cevs frm July 1, I hope rm bring in the 1.0l engine for the focus later on.

Edited by Munhua
  • Praise 1

Ok la... NA engine not that bad...

Once get car... will try steepest slope road at Kent Ridge Park

Yes have check that during bidding time... 1st unsuccessful bid.... 5 more chances to go, but I no rush.

Have confirmed the deal that I will not pay for the 5k CEVS top up if registered after June.

The steepest slope I have tried is along Bukit Merah road, just before the right turn exit to CTE if you coming from Chinatown. There is a Thai temple situated on a mini hill. The slope up that temple is damn steep. I tried my old Nissan sunny there. CMI.

• Praise 1

Ya... At the launch party on Sat.... Promo price 109.9k

6 non-guaranteed COE bid

Got standard freebies.....

Actually was on the way to book the Honda Vezel.... But the Ford Focus test drive changed everything....

congrats! and it is no surprise that the test drive of focus has done enough to sway you over.

during the era of focus mk1 and mk2, I believe its handling even trumps that of the legendary golf. the only thing it lost out is pick up at low rpm and performance. I do agree with the other comments that the AD should bring in the turbo charged version.

congrats! and it is no surprise that the test drive of focus has done enough to sway you over.

during the era of focus mk1 and mk2, I believe its handling even trumps that of the legendary golf. the only thing it lost out is pick up at low rpm and performance. I do agree with the other comments that the AD should bring in the turbo charged version.

Thank you bro,

Cannot 'priase' you due to not enough points [kiss]

Now that RM has successfully secured the COE, will have to go down this weekend to settle payment.

[grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1