What Will Be this Year End Bonus Before SG50?

Picnic06-Biante15

No bonus? 13rd month at least?

The company account profitable?

No bonus. No 13 month. There is no such thing as 13 month here.

↡ Advertisement

Who said cannot anyhow fire? Isn't your employment contract an at-will one? mine is.

Even if you need a reason, flip prata not good enough?

If you means at-will one which is means termination, can la. But if you say fire, aka like sack then have to be careful liao. Sometimes how we use the wording can means a lot of different in meaning de.

If you means at-will one which is means termination, can la. But if you say fire, aka like sack then have to be careful liao. Sometimes how we use the wording can means a lot of different in meaning de.

You ever see someone get fired and the official letter write fired?

My pt is that boss don't have to give any reason to say bye bye to you. Similarly, you don't have to give a reason to say bye bye to boss.

Besides Pay and benefit there are many factors to consider as well. Pay and benefits are only part of a career package. One need to consider location, working environment, duties when job hop.

Yes, many factors.

So you must be very sure that after considering all those factors, you are a good employer?

I sent an email and cc the whole department + other departments i have work connections to. HR can always print the email as proof.

Physical letter, not yet.

Verbally is to the 3 guys. But whole company knows i leaving. In fact, i am not the only one. 10+ ppl also resigning. The directors will be having an emergency meeting next week.

Besides Pay and benefit there are many factors to consider as well. Pay and benefits are only part of a career package. One need to consider location, working environment, duties when job hop.

True, some people can stay in one company for 10-30 years, maybe not mainly for the pay and benefits, they also look at the colleagues, bosses and the office culture. Some people stay put on a job also depends on colleagues de. Lol.

wah... but ah gong stats show 4-5% increase in annual income every year leh

ð¬ð¤­

F that. I see very year hear 4 or 5% from them I also scratch head...

I 6 years no increment liao. Where the f they got the data from.

I think you got your steps in the wrong sequence.

Just drop Resignation email to your immediate manager & cc HR. Included in there, both parties have mutually agreed that you will leave at the end of June.

From thereon, email all other stakeholders.

Keep everything professional. Don't burn bridge. You might need a future reference from them.

No sequence lah.

It was the result of our discussion. I say wana stay but different role. Manager and me dont see eye to eye on work. Director say no other role in the company for me except current role. He say if i dont see eye to eye with my manager, he will put me on 3 months PIP. I say no thank you. I finish my project and 15 years, i will leave the company. All three agree.

The very next day, i send email to everyone informing my departure in June.

Now waiting to hand in physical letter in March and then serve the 3 month notice officially.

No sequence lah.

It was the result of our discussion. I say wana stay but different role. Manager and me dont see eye to eye on work. Director say no other role in the company for me except current role. He say if i dont see eye to eye with my manager, he will put me on 3 months PIP. I say no thank you. I finish my project and 15 years, i will leave the company. All three agree.

The very next day, i send email to everyone informing my departure in June.

Now waiting to hand in physical letter in March and then serve the 3 month notice officially.

Just sent RESIGNATION email to your manager & CC HR.

Include mutual agreement to leave in June.

No need to hand in physical letter.

All my resignation since 2014 has been using email.

Heard some people send resignation through whatsapp?! Now all go paperless. Lol.

wah boss... got bunker oil storeman job or not?

please remember me ok?

ð¬ð

Me office boy only..you still want to steal my rice bowl.

Will do that. Save paper and envelope.

How many times you resigned since 2014?

BTW, don't forget to cc your personal email to keep a copy.

Heard some people send resignation through whatsapp?! Now all go paperless. Lol.

WhatsApp is messaging service.

Email is electronic corespondence. Aka paperless letter.

Both are different.

Wah, you fierce leh.

What if management meeting has a positive outcome?

Increase your pay by one thousand, give you 13 month bonus for 3 years, let you claim OT pay, give you another 2 days of annual leave and let you have 2 hours lunch break?  :yuush:

Hello. Wake up. U dreaming ah?

I am dispensable one leh. Just an office boy. No one cares about me one lah. If not for my height, I would disappear liao.

↡ Advertisement