Bto vs private condo

Teatreeoil

Even before they announced the new integrated development at buangkok mrt, the flats there already selling very high.

Yes, a 4 room flat there (5 years old +) are sold at 450k few years back. Fetch at least 50k more than those near rivervale plaza
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

BTO very hard to get for 2nd timers . . . only 15% allocated. 

Tried 3 times and  [furious]

BTO really like buying TOTO, depends on your luck de. Some people like very easy to get and some people tried umpteen also cannot get.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes, a 4 room flat there (5 years old +) are sold at 450k few years back. Fetch at least 50k more than those near rivervale plaza

now is about 550k 

Supersonic
(edited)

now is about 550k 

Actually 550k for a 4 room at buangkok mrt still consider cheap if you compared that this price maybe can only buy a 3 room in queentown area. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged

Actually 550k for a 4 room at buangkok mrt still consider cheap if you compared that this price maybe can only buy a 3 room in clementi and queentown area. Lol.

yup those 4-rooms around Punggol Town area also about this price for those better units.

BTO very hard to get for 2nd timers . . . only 15% allocated.

Tried 3 times and [furious]

They dont even give me my first one ... till date i dont get anything
  • Praise 3

ð¤ð¤

my home in pelangi village considered gcb or pte condo?

ð¬ð

That pelangi is ur holiday or weekend resort stay ? Good for a get away from city life.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

They dont even give me my first one ... till date i dont get anything

wah.... is it because you are rich?

(edited)

1/2 mil dollars for a 99yr leasehold public housing and many already shout sibei cheap ar ...

no wonder we can retain most expensive city in the world 5x in a row ... huat ah!

Actually 550k for a 4 room at buangkok mrt still consider cheap if you compared that this price maybe can only buy a 3 room in queentown area. Lol.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

1/2 mil dollars for a 99yr leasehold public housing and many already shout sibei cheap ar ...

no wonder we can retain most expensive city in the world 5x in a row ... huat ah!

It is a norm for 1/2 mill for a public housing in sg. Lol.

Hypersonic

haiz all because Im single and married late lor .......... Bo Lang Ai æ¯æçéå :omg:

wah single ah gong say you too rich for bto

married ah gong still say you too rich for bto

Supersonic

Forgot to add, even many of the condo now also 99 year leasehold and cost near 1 mill or even more, lol.

Forgot to add, even many of the condo now also 99 year leasehold and cost near 1 mill or even more, lol.

You mean studio apt ?  

:grin:

• Praise 2

(edited)

for private housing, even $5M i no care

the keyword is public housing

what is the purpose of public housing in the first place?

to provide “affordable” housing for the citizen so that they dont have to burn all their savings?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Ppls said no brainer to spend 100k for a car that only last 10 yrs. isnt renting 1 mil for a living quarter that need to be return in 99yrs the same?

The only difference between them is one can be sold at higher price during the earlier yrs (go and try to sell at later years with inflation added, eg >60 yrs)” to see whether still profit or not). Lastly, what if one does not intend to sell?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1