Swing voters fall in. (swing voters only)

Nicfoo

Since I saw someone posted about wish list for soccer, I thought maybe I can start a wish list for election swing voters.

As usual, there will be die hard PAP supporters, and there will be hardcore opposition supporters. For these two groups of voters, please take your battle to where it is suppose to be. There is a thread started by @Radx for election battle, please fight there. http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696413-the-next-general-elections-post-here/page-25

It is no secret that many elections around the world are won or lost because of the swing voters, these people are not fully supportive of one party only, and they vote base on what they believe is best for the country and themselves. The key lies in how to reach out to this group of voters.

It seem like the government is not too interested in this group of voters, so let us tell them, how they can lost our votes ( or how the opposition can win us over).

I feel that our government is a good manager, but not a good politician. Generally I am quite happy, there are good policies introduced, and there are bad ones. What I really want to see , is that they can admit whatever mistakes done, get it corrected and move on. It takes a great politician to admit mistakes, sometimes mistakes bring in votes. The era is different, things are different, people are different.

Those (swing voters) who want to share your thoughts, come on in.

cheers!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3