Black car on YCK road and YCK link towards serangoon

Boi2uncle

To the black car with the McDonald's decal traveling along above 2 roads on right lane this morning around 8.15 to 8.25.. I am the silver civic in front of u. For your info I was stuck behind a champagne altis that was traveling around 30 to 50 km/h even at stretches when road was fairly clear. With that kind of speed and heavy traffic, and considering I was going to keep to this lane 2 traffic light down, I decide not to overtake on the left.

I share your frustration of being stuck. This hogger was an idiot but u are an even bigger idiot for tailgating me and blaring your horn at me twice. I think the 2nd time u choose to stick too close to me and almost hit me when I had to stop due to this slow pok altis suddenly braking and you decided to vent your frustration unaware I am not the hogger. I would have stopped over and asked you what you want if my wife was not into her 1st week of work and cannot be late.

You should have realized your stupidity when I subsequently made my u-turn and you can see the altis. Nonetheless screw you for your earlier actions.

↡ Advertisement

Suddenly MCF becomes the defacto forum for motorist to come in and KPKB.....

as if the MOFO is an MCF member... pls lar....

To the black car with the McDonald's decal traveling along above 2 roads on right lane this morning around 8.15 to 8.25.. I am the silver civic in front of u. For your info I was stuck behind a champagne altis that was traveling around 30 to 50 km/h even at stretches when road was fairly clear. With that kind of speed and heavy traffic, and considering I was going to keep to this lane 2 traffic light down, I decide not to overtake on the left.

I share your frustration of being stuck. This hogger was an idiot but u are an even bigger idiot for tailgating me and blaring your horn at me twice. I think the 2nd time u choose to stick too close to me and almost hit me when I had to stop due to this slow pok altis suddenly braking and you decided to vent your frustration unaware I am not the hogger. I would have stopped over and asked you what you want if my wife was not into her 1st week of work and cannot be late.

You should have realized your stupidity when I subsequently made my u-turn and you can see the altis. Nonetheless screw you for your earlier actions.

• Praise 2

wahaha....yalor.

juz show the fella a middle finger n be done wif it. simi wife late for work, etc, etc.....? [dizzy][:p]

• Praise 1

my only question to you... did you sound your horn at the altis??

if not... then dont take it so personal lor...

Edited by SuPerBoRed

My car is black .... but not me .... I in office liao.

My car also black. But I work in Tuas.

Better luck if post in McD forums/FB? Cos got McD decal must eat a lot of McD right?

So this is the complaints section but not expected to be used:p

No I don't point middle finger at other drivers..

I tapped the horn at the altis once but he was oblivious so I just stayed behind after that..

I just write to vent. If the person sees it, it's a bonus

• Praise 1

Maybe he didnt horn at you. He was trying to horn the car in front.

Anyway, what i usually do if some guy is so close to me is i will move my car a little left and let the back car see for themselves, then i move back to my original position.

• Praise 6

must learn to ignore and dun bother by people horn at you, i normally feel happy if someone horn at me [laugh][laugh]

u want ppl to be horny at u, say so lah.

now, where's porker....?

u want ppl to be horny at u, say so lah.

now, where's porker....?

old people drive slow, getting horned at is common [laugh][laugh]

porker i see him too often liao [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

So this is the complaints section but not expected to be used:p

No I don't point middle finger at other drivers..

I tapped the horn at the altis once but he was oblivious so I just stayed behind after that..

I just write to vent. If the person sees it, it's a bonus

Black car is what brand and model ?

Singapore living is like that, Mon to Thurs work so hard, don't have time for much else, Friday is the prelude to weekend, people are usually more horny.