Interesting MB W211

Sp4wn

saw this tonight ... a w211 chassis with a pretty large spoiler. would have taken a few closer pics but driver was in car getting ready to go (i think). didnt seem like an AMG car from the sound of it though.

this is probably the second time i have seen a spoiler this big on an e-class chassis though ... not making fun of the guy, just surprised by the mod. anyone know about this car?

fum0dv.jpg

↡ Advertisement

very dark leh......

paiseh i think he was getting ready to go. so i did the best i could :P

unless you want me to run after him like a papparazi hahaha

saw this tonight ... a w211 chassis with a pretty large spoiler. would have taken a few closer pics but driver was in car getting ready to go (i think). didnt seem like an AMG car from the sound of it though.

this is probably the second time i have seen a spoiler this big on an e-class chassis though ... not making fun of the guy, just surprised by the mod. anyone know about this car?

fum0dv.jpg

Bro, go nightclub ah? [:p]

The spoiler slanted backwards, don't think it helps any more than it should.

fum0dv.jpg

Can't really see from your pic but the exhaust doesn't look AMG.

only see motorbike.. whr is the spoiler??

sorry bro quality not so good. but if you see carefully there's a big spoiler there

Bro, go nightclub ah? [:p]

The spoiler slanted backwards, don't think it helps any more than it should.

big splash la bro... hahah. at the parking there.

Can't really see from your pic but the exhaust doesn't look AMG.

wasnt amg exhaust i think. looks like regular dual tip ones to me (from the distance i was standing). i could be wrong.

but still .. not everyday you see w211 with a huge spoiler on top :P

sorry bro quality not so good. but if you see carefully there's a big spoiler there

big splash la bro... hahah. at the parking there.

wasnt amg exhaust i think. looks like regular dual tip ones to me (from the distance i was standing). i could be wrong.

but still .. not everyday you see w211 with a huge spoiler on top :P

Old car already mah... just whack anything onto it lor [laugh] [laugh]

Old car already mah... just whack anything onto it lor [laugh] [laugh]

i suppose. i really wanted to get closer to the car to take more pics actually. wonder what his rims was. whether got BBK or not.

if if it was an e200k, then idk what to say liao. the spoiler would probably be detrimental ...

Classy car with a coffee table is just ugly.

mebbe he was also there for coffee. at mr prata :D

i suppose. i really wanted to get closer to the car to take more pics actually. wonder what his rims was. whether got BBK or not.

if if it was an e200k, then idk what to say liao. the spoiler would probably be detrimental ...

mebbe he was also there for coffee. at mr prata :D

How many spoilers you see on cars like honda, subaru are for performance? [laugh] All for beng-lism lah [laugh]

• Praise 1

How many spoilers you see on cars like honda, subaru are for performance? [laugh] All for beng-lism lah [laugh]

but its more expected on a honda/subaru .. even if for show :D

on a merc e class ... i guess up to personal pref liao

LOL! Looks like your friendly neighbourhood joint leh... Havelock... [wave] [wave]

lol ... i think those places closing down what .. the furama there