Foreign visitors to Malaysia must now have return flight tix

Shull

Have a good trip. It sounds like you are really forward to it. [thumbsup]

:D

Of course bro! Thanks. :D

got outstanding speeding fine or not?their polis chief wayang say gonna implement foreign cars with outstanding fine pay up else cannot drive out of Malaysia... 可进,出不来

Well, I checked on Relak lah...er... I mean Rilek.com.my and my number threw up no hits. In fact, I got Batman giving me the thumbs up (Go check it out if you don't believe me). :D

Deh you lately very free hor 😂

Year end mood.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Huh? I've never been asked to produce a return ticket anywhere I've gone.

At most is when I'm leaving whatever country (usually Indo) and everyone got to show their ticket to the security guy before being allowed into the check-in area or departure hall.

Of course bro! Thanks. :D

Well, I checked on Relak lah...er... I mean Rilek.com.my and my number threw up no hits. In fact, I got Batman giving me the thumbs up (Go check it out if you don't believe me). :D

Year end mood.

congrats to you!

Me have no hit too after checking Rilek.. simply unbelievable! I drove up KL quite a few trip this year.. haha

post-24802-0-00831500-1418481937_thumb.png

congrats to you!

Me have no hit too after checking Rilek.. simply unbelievable! I drove up KL quite a few trip this year.. haha

Haha, you got a different pic! :D

I can assure you the website's info are not updated.

But this is the best we can do, isn't it?

Anyway, hopefully, the system they use to catch the "saman"-ed "works" as "well" as this website also. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Just stay in Singapore or go Batam.

Malaysia seems to be out to get us Singaporeans these days. First the toll increase, now this. Hear rumours that they will be implementing VEP charges next.