Utilities Bills

Vdln0248

Bringing up this Topic! Anyone notice this Month Utilities Bills - WATER bill like jump super HIGH !!!!!

I have a unit where it has been empty for about a year.

So obviously no one uses water for that one year,

Few weeks back, they send me a notice saying they are going to change my water meter because they think the existing one is spoil! And before I know it, they change the meter already.  

When comes to $$$, they are very efficient in ensuring that you get billed for every drop!

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I have a unit where it has been empty for about a year.

So obviously no one uses water for that one year,

Few weeks back, they send me a notice saying they are going to change my water meter because they think the existing one is spoil! And before I know it, they change the meter already.

When comes to $$$, they are very efficient in ensuring that you get billed for every drop!

Same same... empty unit but bill come $180. Maybe 7th month got unseen guests.
  • Praise 2

My water usage pattern remain unchanged, but the bill reflects that my usage of Water last month is 38.9Cu M - previous month was 22.1Cu M

Thats additional $46 kenna billed !!! Funny leh - I dont recall usage much much water !!! Sigh

my unit drop drastically to $120 this month. Thinking of showering with my oc to save on water bill....

have you considered that it may be your fault

you friend friend with undertaker

he take advantage 

tong pan tong pan and use your place as transit point because new check point staff slow

• Praise 1

my unit drop drastically to $120 this month. Thinking of showering with my oc to save on water bill....ð¤ð¤ð¤

drop drastically liao you still want to shower with her? finding excuse huh, later increase drastically how?

my unit drop drastically to $120 this month. Thinking of showering with my oc to save on water bill....ð¤ð¤ð¤

water bill drop but electricity up..reason it take "longer" for hothouse of you to finish showering.

back to square one.

• Praise 1

drop drastically liao you still want to shower with her? finding excuse huh, later increase drastically how?

Brother......2 in 1, sure save water. Instead of 10 mins each we will only take 10 mins together. Save 10 mins of water and electricity....

ððð.....no need to believe....ððð. Nx month i will post my bill again. If increase you all will know why.....hahaha

10 months later might see an increase. [laugh]

Brother......2 in 1, sure save water. Instead of 10 mins each we will only take 10 mins together. Save 10 mins of water and electricity....ðððð. 30 days will be like 300 mins of savings..

Tops 10 mins....ððð.

Share the shower lor...ððð.

you sure 10 min not 1 min?

ððð.....no need to believe....ððð. Nx month i will post my bill again. If increase you all will know why.....hahaha

we not interested in the bill

please post video of showering together to save water