Honda Grace

Davidklt

when i first met this car from the back i tot the owner is a lady named Grace and she put the emblem of her name at the back.

Me too. What an odd name for a car.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Me too. What an odd name for a car.  [laugh]

Grace.. Jade seem like Honda is all out to capture the massive chinese market. 

Any one or any thing here to provide any idea or info abt this new city look alike battery slibling?

Sharing my black grace that I just bought, overall quite good.

I saw on paper can achieve 34km/l, but in reality only 20km/l still better than most cars.

I am driving quite fast so yea, need to test on a slower speed maybe 80-90km/hr den know the result see whether can achieve 20+ km/l or no.

If not I might go for ECU reflash to optimise the engine performance as stated by the tuner. they say after ECU reflash can produce more BHP and lower fuel consumption. then after that I go test FC again.

Love the pickup and speed, it's quite fast.

If you use the sport mode, it will be even faster, usually I use it for overtaking and changing lane. Even on sport mode 20% of the time, FC stay around 18km/l.

post-245921-0-78694400-1539757881_thumb.jpg

post-245921-0-30530500-1539757893_thumb.jpg

Edited by BBISHAN
  • Praise 3

Sharing my black grace that I just bought, overall quite good.

I saw on paper can achieve 34km/l, but in reality only 20km/l still better than most cars.

I am driving quite fast so yea, need to test on a slower speed maybe 80-90km/hr den know the result see whether can achieve 20+ km/l or no.

If not I might go for ECU reflash to optimise the engine efficiency as stated by the tuner. they say after ECU reflash can produce more BHP and lower fuel consumption.

Love the pickup and speed, it's quite fast.

If you use the sport mode, it will be even faster, usually I use it for overtaking and changing lane. Even on sport mode 20% of the time, FC stay around 18km/l.

I had driven honda grace hybrid for 1 year.

The FC range from 20 to 22km/l .

Suspension also stays firmly on the ground when go over the hump. Quite a zippy car...

Edited by Yewheng

I had driven honda grace hybrid for 1 year.

The FC range from 20 to 22km/l .

Suspension also stays firmly on the ground when go over the hump. Quite a zippy car...

Hi bro,

did you do anything to improve your grace?

currently I change my steel stock rim to a 16" sport rim to make it lighter.

I also used DAF octane booster,

I might go try for ECU reflashing soon. I heard it can increase power and save fuel. quite a big improvement.

what engine oil are you using?

I'm on a 2017 DX model. PI WS offered 5w40 idemitsu oil and i was getting 20km/l.

on the next oil change, i brought my own Mobil 1 advance fuel economy 0w20  and FC improved to 22km/l.

looking ard for a better oil filter and EO for next servicing.

have you done your ECU reflash?

Hi bro,

did you do anything to improve your grace?

currently I change my steel stock rim to a 16" sport rim to make it lighter.

I also used DAF octane booster,

I might go try for ECU reflashing soon. I heard it can increase power and save fuel. quite a big improvement.

have you done your ECU reflash?

Hi James,

I have not done ECU reflash as I heard it was useless for hybrid car.

I have other recommendation from Fong Kim Exhaust manager that using e-throttle is better as he is also driving hybrid car.

i wonder whether u guys know, at our dashboard when you toggle to a car in a green circle and if you are able to drive exactly the same as shown when you toggle to it when idle. can achieve high km/l. until now i can get 24-27km/l per trip.

I already have 5 greeny plants appearing on the dash but FC still 23km/l.

currently on Totachi 0w20 eo.

will be trying gulf eo next.

Hi James,

I have other recommendation from Fong Kim Exhaust manager that using e-throttle is better as he is also driving hybrid car.

i wonder whether u guys know, at our dashboard when you toggle to a car in a green circle and if you are able to drive exactly the same as shown when you toggle to it when idle. can achieve high km/l. until now i can get 24-27km/l per trip.

Neutral Newbie

Hi James,

i wonder whether u guys know, at our dashboard when you toggle to a car in a green circle and if you are able to drive exactly the same as shown when you toggle to it when idle. can achieve high km/l. until now i can get 24-27km/l per trip.

Im new owner. Can you elaborate a bit more detail? Cant find that while toggling.

Additionally, I can only see green plans once turn the engine off. Is this also able to see while driving?

First time, Hybrid car. Just wanna learn more. Unfortunately, there are many article about Hybrid especially Toyota but Honda. Anyone found the user manual in Eng?

Cheers

Jooho

Im new owner. Can you elaborate a bit more detail? Cant find that while toggling.

Additionally, I can only see green plans once turn the engine off. Is this also able to see while driving?

First time, Hybrid car. Just wanna learn more. Unfortunately, there are many article about Hybrid especially Toyota but Honda. Anyone found the user manual in Eng?

Cheers

Jooho

Congrats on the new ride.

you can find the english translated manual on the Honda grace facebook group.

Congrats on the new ride.

you can find the english translated manual on the Honda grace facebook group.

Hi

Do you have the link or etc to the english translated manual or to the Honda Grace facebook group ? :)

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, SGCMsummer said:

hi guys, any idea why the car gives a beep sound when riding over a hump or when roads r bumpy? any ways to turn it off?

It’s your camera settings.