Honda stream 2007 repair/maintenance

Zvicki

Will try. But not always there. Like just now drove within orchard road, no problem..

hopefully nothing serious. but weird to have this sound like what you have mentioned. i really dont have this sound. 

yours rsz?

↡ Advertisement

This morning when moving off from MSC, it's sounded. Sounds like a low volume Fart (sorry).

Trying to make sense for RSZ.

Radio was at volume 6. Still can hear quite clearly.

i hear it too in the morning sometimes when I've just started the car, when it's still cold  :XD:

Actually quite fond of all these sounds, it adds character to the car , maybe i'm the only weirdo that feels this way. Now that i'm back on stock exhaust I hear all these more hahaha

No.

Maybe that's the reason.

Anyway, it's a good car. Joy to drive for last 5 years.

No complaints.

yea couldnt agree more stream is a good car. just did some DIY jobs back with my kaki. good session today.

what type of bushings are you referring to? there are many bushings in our stream.

Am thinking of changing the full set of bushings on the rear, think it’s 5 pcs each side.

Anyone any experience?

Hi All. Im a newbie here who just got a honda stream (coe car). Will be with this guy for the next 5 yrs. So far all ok except realised when i break the front part of the car starts to vibrate. Feels like the source of vibration are the wheels. I tested the breaks. It seems to work. Not really sure whats the prob. Would be helpful if any elders here can help

Edited by Farhanhilmi
  • Praise 1

Hi All. Im a newbie here who just got a honda stream (coe car). Will be with this guy for the next 5 yrs. So far all ok except realised when i break the front part of the car starts to vibrate. Feels like the source of vibration are the wheels. I tested the breaks. It seems to work. Not really sure whats the prob. Would be helpful if any elders here can help

your front rotor disc is worn or either your front absorbers are worn. Alignment also is another issue to tackle.

hi streamers, im currently having a stream kaki group. our group are diyer group where we share knowledge on maintenance, parts lobang and also importantly make good friends too.

we are not into hardcore mods, mainly into DIY service and maintain our rides. Not looking into very big group but stream kakis with like minded about DIY and maintenance.

If you are keen can PM me to contact further. Hopefully with this group we can bond as good friends. 

hi streamers, im currently having a stream kaki group. our group are diyer group where we share knowledge on maintenance, parts lobang and also importantly make good friends too.

we are not into hardcore mods, mainly into DIY service and maintain our rides. Not looking into very big group but stream kakis with like minded about DIY and maintenance.

If you are keen can PM me to contact further. Hopefully with this group we can bond as good friends.

Am interested to get to know other like minded ppl. But...... How to pm ah? I noob la.

Am interested to get to know other like minded ppl. But...... How to pm ah? I noob la.
  • Praise 1

Me interested to join the group also. Am now buying parts and changing them in a JB workshop recommended by a Friend. Did some changes previously on my near 10 yo ride.

Rear suspension struts

Rear disc rotor

Front wheel bearings

Going to change

Rear bushings set

Hi bro, i have PMed you. We contact from there.

For other bros whom are keen, kindly PM me. We contact from there.

Edited by StreamRSZ

There are few possibilities - loose ball joints, uneven wear between the front left and right wheel, Brake discs getting too thin, wheel bearings wear off. Hope these indicators will be of help to you.

Pmed you, thanks for setting up the group.

There are few possibilities - loose ball joints, uneven wear between the front left and right wheel, Brake discs getting too thin, wheel bearings wear off. Hope these indicators will be of help to you.

Ok.will keep them in mind. Have changed my tyres thus far cos realised itsnalmost worn off. Next will be brakes and see if the situation improves.

Hi Guys, also realised my petrol indicator recently abit funny. Usually at 400km it would have gone down to final quarter of the indicator. But recently at 420km my indicator still show half the tank full.

Im also hearing metal thud sounds at my rear left when driving off. Been trying to figure out but cant find the source. So logically i piece them together as thats where my petrol input is and presumably the tank.

Could it be something is wrong with the petrol tank or my petrol indicator is giving way.

↡ Advertisement