Honda stream 2007 repair/maintenance

Zvicki

hi any stream bros here know where to get the hazard light red round button light bulb? and how does the bulb looks like? 

Mine in cabin hazard button light bulb also blown long time ago, was told that need to take out front console to change by Kah Motor service advisor, so left it undone.

I have lobang for aftermarket/original parts feel free to DM me for price. [:p]

Sent you PM for window weather seal and emblem .

• Praise 1

Mine in cabin hazard button light bulb also blown long time ago, was told that need to take out front console to change by Kah Motor service advisor, so left it undone.

i bought the bulbs from KM and have audio shop replace for me for a small amount of labour charge. you should change them out.

Sent you PM for window weather seal and emblem .

Hihi... You can have the bulb replaced yourself de.  No need to go back to KM to change it.

• Praise 1

KM doesnt do the installation. I bought the bulbs also at KM. went to my audio shop to and get it done up. have to remove the audio and meter panel. i change the hazard light bulb as well as all the aircon light bulbs as over the years the bulbs are starting to burnt. if you want to change i suggest to change them all at one go.

the change process by audio shop should not take you more than 30 mins.

Hi Bro,

Any bro out there can confirm whether the Honda Stream 1.8T A (Year of Manufactured - 2007) runs on Timing belt or timing chain ?

Thank you in advance

KH

• Praise 1

Hi Bro,

Any bro out there can confirm whether the Honda Stream 1.8T A (Year of Manufactured - 2007) runs on Timing belt or timing chain ?

Thank you in advance

KH

on timing chain.

anyone can advise is the denso IK20TT suitable for our honda stream engine? heard that the TT series is better than the IK20L.

Anyone use on their stream? any review?

Stick to IK20L and change it at 80k km interval and u will be fine... Dun believe those snake oil saying simi plug will give simi performance enhancement. Spark plugs are servicing items and will contribute minimally to any performance gains if any
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

is it true? spark plug contribute only minimum to performance? any idea there to find info on this?

Yeah happyrider is right. Plugs are just plugs. Make sure you get the exact manufacture recommended ones. For Japanese stick with denso or Ngk. Forget about all the other brands and whatever uneducated local workshops who would say blah blah and increase hp and all the nonsense. Copper plugs can easily last 30k km. Iridium and platinum should last 100k. Edited by Mkl22

Yeah happyrider is right. Plugs are just plugs. Make sure you get the exact manufacture recommended ones. For Japanese stick with denso or Ngk. Forget about all the other brands and whatever uneducated local workshops who would say blah blah and increase hp and all the nonsense. Copper plugs can easily last 30k km. Iridium and platinum should last 100k.

iridium is usually the performance series and won't be able to last 100k. for instance, the Denso IK20L i have been using was in quite a bad state after 40k of usage.

Twincharged

iridium is usually the performance series and won't be able to last 100k. for instance, the Denso IK20L i have been using was in quite a bad state after 40k of usage.

Unless the car misfires it’s tough to tell if it’s good or not. Visually it’s always going to be a little carboned up. I have used IK series as stock plugs for close to 100k. New ones only made it a tad smoother.

It was on a bread and butter toyota wish

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement