TV shows to recommend

Kiadaw

Neutral Newbie

Ang mo Tv shows that i had watched(some stopped before S1 ends) or still chasing on , ** is must try imo.

1, **Walking Dead**, **Z nation**, zomebieland

2, **Game of thrones**, ** Grimm**, **Eternal**, **Reaper**, Supernatural, The Originals, True Blood, Constantine, Dominion, Haven,

The Gate, Sleepy Hollow, Resurrection, Once upon a Time, Being Human(UK), the Strain, Alantis,

3, **24** , **the chosen**, the Bridge, the Blacklist, Hannibal, Person of interest, **House of cards**, **ER**, **Broadwalk Empire**, Peaky Blinders,

4, The Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, **Spartacus**, Green Arrow,

think still have . but forget le

Ang mo Tv shows that i had watched(some stopped before S1 ends) or still chasing on , ** is must try imo.

1, **Walking Dead**, **Z nation**, zomebieland

2, **Game of thrones**, ** Grimm**, **Eternal**, **Reaper**, Supernatural, The Originals, True Blood, Constantine, Dominion, Haven,

The Gate, Sleepy Hollow, Resurrection, Once upon a Time, Being Human(UK), the Strain, Alantis,

3, **24** , **the chosen**, the Bridge, the Blacklist, Hannibal, Person of interest, **House of cards**, **ER**, **Broadwalk Empire**, Peaky Blinders,

4, The Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, **Spartacus**, Green Arrow,

think still have . but forget le

Dude, you sound like my kind. I am ashamed to say how many hours i have spent on. [dizzy]

I started from the Practise to West Wing to now watching Madam Secretary, The Good Wife S5 and Banshee S3. I have watched most nice tv show there is. Am looking forward to The Americans season 3 which is starting 28 Jan. I am a English Tv show encyclopedia. :D

Dude, you sound like my kind. I am ashamed to say how many hours i have spent on. [dizzy]

I started from the Practise to West Wing to now watching Madam Secretary, The Good Wife S5 and Banshee S3. I have watched most nice tv show there is. Am looking forward to The Americans season 3 which is starting 28 Jan. I am a English Tv show encyclopedia. :D

Hi bro, The Americans is nice and exciting! [thumbsup] The jennings played damm well and they are such a nice couple to watch. Is Banshee filled with action?

Hi bro, The Americans is nice and exciting! [thumbsup] The jennings played damm well and they are such a nice couple to watch. Is Banshee filled with action?

Yes, I like The Americans very much, though season 2 didn't really live up to my expectation. Banshee the fighting is nice, a few scenes is awesome, I have attached them below for your pleasure. I normally don't watch fighting or police shows, but this one not bad. Enjoy.

The first video below, the champion boxer committed an assault and rape on a waitress the night before, and sheriff Lucas goes to arrest him. It is david vs Goliath but see how Lucas destroyed him while executing his arrest. It was to everyone's shock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4

The second video below, while Lucas was in jail before his release, his rival rabbit had bought the white tall guy with red eyes ,to torture him everyday. In this scene, Lucas asked the fighting machine guy to make peace. The white tall guy demanded Lucas blow him in front of all the prisoner, and he may consider. Lucas went to his knees ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buuC2IHqgCk

Edited by Ingenius

Tv show lovers, must watch the two videos, it tells you no matter how strong your opponent is, you have a chance if you give it your all.

banshee is about a criminal upon released, he by chance took up another person's identity, and became the sheriff of a big town. the show is about how he won the admiration of his subordinate police officers, and also how he stood up against the war lords in the town. Lucas Hood is a very good fighter, and he carries his violent style into his duty. His arch rival rabbit, whose daughter he loves, is on the hunt for him. A Russian war lord in the banshee town, admires Lucas, and hope to rope him in, using soft and hard approach.

Oh forget one big thing, this show is unlike others, as it has quite a number of sex and nude scenes, which are nice and sexy, showing full monty and 69 and men giving oral sex to beautiful women. Jamesc will surely like it. lol.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

New series, 12 Monkeys.

I just watched the pilot. It looks promising.

12 Monkeys is a combination of Helix and The Resurrection, deadly virus and time travel. I find the actress very pretty.

First time watched breaking bad on an emirates flight last montj. They had season 1 first 5 episodes. Planned to sleep but ended up watching all. Then got home and ffwd my way through to the finale over a weekend :D

↡ Advertisement