TV shows to recommend

Kiadaw

can someone recommend a website to watch all these?

There's a thread on Android TV Box in the Lite and EZ forum. There's some info  there. Watching these US series takes some effort and knowledge.. I think getting a Netflix with a VPN account is the easiest. And then there's the "hill climbers", can get very high HD quality with AC5.1 sound, but there's risk.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695326-android-set-top-boxes-for-tv-streaming-copyright-or-wrong/

Last time when I was young, at this time should be watching "Saturday Matinee"

For me, my favourite was the 11pm movie on Channel 5 on Saturdays.

Think at one time it was called "Late Night Show" or "Late Night Movie" or something during SBC time.

For me, my favourite was the 11pm movie on Channel 5 on Saturdays.

Think at one time it was called "Late Night Show" or "Late Night Movie" or something during SBC time.

Yes! SBC 5, "Saturday Night Movie"

• Praise 3

Yes! SBC 5, "Saturday Night Movie"

Yes !!!

Usually got nice movies on that slot.

Can stay up late and watch and snack. [:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hated Limitless after ep 3 or 4 but this week's episode made me a fan again. No more the dumb storyline.

can someone recommend a website to watch all these?

ororo.tv

can sign up for free, but 1 hr viewing only per day.

Turbocharged

Will search for it now.

Been watching alot already listed here. But nobody mentioned Master of None?? Funny comedy series. 

I don't really watch drama. Below are the TV shows I'm recommending "Nick-Hornby" style. Most are BBC documentaries (spent most of my time on Ch 407):

1) Robson Green "Fishing" series - the host is funny and some fish he caught are extraordinary

2) Two Greedy Italians - love Italian cuisine and cooking at epic country-side settings

3) Ross Kemp "pirates", "gangs" and "war" series - as close as you can get. Unbelievable

4) Top Gear - JC, hamster and Captain Slowly, and nice cars - what more do we need?

5) Fifth Gear - I love Tiff, Vicky and gang. Great test-drives and consumer advices

6) Boorman and McGregor "Motorcycles" series - epic scenery and challenges through their journey

7) Grand Designs - great architectural showcase and McCloud's understated hosting 

8) The Office (UK) - David Brent is almost a noun now, 'nuff said

9) Spain - On the Road series - Batali, Gwyneth and Michael Stipe travelling and eating. Love the song too

10) Band of Brothers - "The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you’re already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you’ll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function"

Hope you like them! :D

Been watching alot already listed here. But nobody mentioned Master of None?? Funny comedy series. 

Will watch it after I finish homeland S05.. Homeland S05 took a different path, now the huntress becomes the hunted..