• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 91 praises

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:30 AM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

We're looking to get new mattresses for our kids.   Came across this local brand called Tilam King (http://www.tilamking.sg/)

Looks like a local company producing their own mattresses.  Prices are a lot more reasonable than the well-known brands.

Anybody has tried their mattresses before?  I don't need anything fanciful, just mattresses that can give my kids a comfortable sleep.

Cheers. 

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:49 AM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

May I suggest you make to order your mattress to the thickness with quality to last for a long time.contact Melissa.

www seatwarehaus.com

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like the name of this company
Don't forget to get your pillows from their subsidiary, ZhumTaoPrince.com
Luvalive, Mustank and Blackyv praised this

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

Coltplussport
  • Premium member
    Coltplussport
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I like the name of this company
Don't forget to get your pillows from their subsidiary, ZhumTaoPrince.com

And of course bolster from polzimgonggong.com
Mustank, Ender, Blackyv and Keithchue praised this

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:12 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi,

We're looking to get new mattresses for our kids.   Came across this local brand called Tilam King (http://www.tilamking.sg/)

Looks like a local company producing their own mattresses.  Prices are a lot more reasonable than the well-known brands.

Anybody has tried their mattresses before?  I don't need anything fanciful, just mattresses that can give my kids a comfortable sleep.

Cheers. 

u looking for tilam or real pocketed mattresses?

If u want pocketed mattresses, i rec u can take a look at this Airland brand. HK brand. Cheaper than the big brands... More high end than seahorse.

http://www.imm.sg/en...otus-bedding-s/

if u looking for tilam, no comments.

My girl is using a pocketed mattress from Ikea for her ikea bed.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

Coltplussport
  • Premium member
    Coltplussport
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

u looking for tilam or real pocketed mattresses?

If u want pocketed mattresses, i rec u can take a look at this Airland brand. HK brand. Cheaper than the big brands... More high end than seahorse.
http://www.imm.sg/en...otus-bedding-s/

if u looking for tilam, no comments.
My girl is using a pocketed mattress from Ikea for her ikea bed.

IKEA Tilam also not bad. The "skin" and be removed to be wash in a washing machine. After washing, it does look like new again.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:36 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Cheers. 

If you like something here..i can help

: http://www.jgnino.com/product-1.html

: http://www.sleeppost...9&brand=JG Nino

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

If you like something here..i can help

: http://www.jgnino.com/product-1.html

: http://www.sleeppost...9&brand=JG Nino

dun spoil your kids, just get the hard mattress from seahorse  :D

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:46 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

dun spoil your kids, just get the hard mattress from seahorse  :D

...its boringchap..TS..not my kids..

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

...its boringchap..TS..not my kids..

oops sorry! i shouldn't quote your post   [sweatdrop]

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tilam King owner is a friend of mine. Can vouch for the quality and value for money. Have bought 2 mattresses from hin [thumbsup]

The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:33 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

We went to visit the showroom and bought some mattresses.  The quality is not bad.  

I even made a video of the showroom.

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm looking at 4 inch high mattresses (tilam) for my wife who sleeps beside my girl's bed.

Anyone have any recommended brands? Other than Sea Horse

I found this brand.

http://www.homestore...tress-1854.html

Looking for others...

I use airland for all my regular bed mattresses but don't think they have tilams...

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm looking at 4 inch high mattresses (tilam) for my wife who sleeps beside my girl's bed.

Anyone have any recommended brands? Other than Sea Horse

I found this brand.

http://www.homestore...tress-1854.html

Looking for others...

I use airland for all my regular bed mattresses but don't think they have tilams...

this type, dont think i dare suggest taobao [grin]

Jamesc praised this

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Shipping costs Bo hua lah.

Definitely buy locally.
Mustank praised this

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bed cannot buy from internet.

Must test with wife to see if comfy or not.

:D

Mustank, Tianmo and 2BDriver praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bed cannot buy from internet.

Must test with wife to see if comfy or not.

:D

provided is buying to sleep with wife...................if buying to sleep with GF............must test with GF hor........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Mustank, Toothiewabbit, Spring, FourZero, Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How is the price of this Tilam king? 

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

Pioneer
  • Premium member
    Pioneer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I bought a queen size bed from them too. 

Top notch service I would say even when I was being a bit difficult with him.

I went to try several branded mattress and they all cost 3 - 20k but I cannot feel anything different with most of them. I tried one of the high end model from tilam king and both my wife and I agree immediately that is the one we like.

It was only 1K++ when we got it. I cannot feel the difference between what I got and those mattresses selling for 10k. 

Lala81 praised this

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

Lee9389ck
  • Premium member
    Lee9389ck
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Cheers. 

Hi

Got a mattres c/w bed frame from Tilam King last Aug.. Good quality and fully satisfied with what I bought. Tony (ie. the boss) is very patient and will explain the diff between the models and you can get useful advice on what to buy, based on your needs and preference.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: beds, mattress, tilam, king and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users