• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
221 replies to this topic | 468 praises

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

so how many unit of the i8 do we have in Singapore now?

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:09 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Have liao? I tink limited units in Spore, itz 5?
Baal, RH1667, Jamesc, Aaronlkl and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Live Well 😊

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chio?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:11 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chio?

Go Mustafa toy department.... they have radio control i8, quite chio [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:24 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Go Mustafa toy department.... they have radio control i8, quite chio [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Talkin bout the driver lol
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Talkin bout the driver lol

LOL....

But i8 is really special and unique, worth ignoring the driver,  just focus on the shape (of the car) [:p] [thumbsup]

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

spotted the car on bt timah turning left to steven road by the raffles country club. driven by a plumb chinese guy in his 40s.

Thaiyotakamli praised this

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I picked up my ride yesterday at PML and apparently a few have already been delivered (one was picked up yesterday also), least more than 5/8 by now likely on SG roads..

I saw another one being prepped in the car park area yesterday as well (no plates yet), likely to be picked up in the next few days.

Lots of Ka Ching, Ka Ching going around.

My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

simi is BMW i8 ah?

what's that cable?

B5kZVUWCMAAdm3B.jpg

RH1667 praised this

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's an electric car.

simi is BMW i8 ah?

what's that cable?

B5kZVUWCMAAdm3B.jpg

Cheers
Ben

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How much is this car?

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

Passim
  • Premium member
    Passim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It's an electric car.

BMW call this "powerful plug-in hybrid system with the combination of BMW eDrive technology and a BMW TwinPower Turbo 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine brings together the benefits of an electric motor and a petrol engine to produce an outstanding driving experience."

So it is not really an electric car!

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:52 AM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

600 G's give or take a few

How much is this car?

My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:49 AM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I have a relative that lives next to a guy that owns an i8.

The guy has had the car since November

Came across the car recently at a Christmas dinner

I'll get the license plate of the car the next time i go visiting.

Edited by Fastfive1, 31 December 2014 - 03:50 AM.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:41 AM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's an electric car.

oh!

petrol engine at the rear drives the rear wheels.

electric motor at front powered by lithium-on batt at front.

charged from a 230v point.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

JaguarXF
  • JaguarXF
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Saw this car suddenly appear on my right to make a U-turn @ Bukit Timah Road.

Very sleek and looks more like a car from outer space. I cant take my eyes off it.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

BMW call this "powerful plug-in hybrid system with the combination of BMW eDrive technology and a BMW TwinPower Turbo 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine brings together the benefits of an electric motor and a petrol engine to produce an outstanding driving experience."

So it is not really an electric car!

The car shape look like 3.8L V8 supercar, but engine is 3-cylinder 1.5L!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:35 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is y ppl last time in cat a coe kpkb
Knoobie praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:38 AM

Jayc
  • Premium member
    Jayc
    Clutched
    Author Image

Saw i8 at upper Thomson last Sunday evening. With the front led DRL, looks very good.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is y ppl last time in cat a coe kpkb

Lets see who in MCF becomes the first one here owning an i8, paying full cash [thumbsup]

Yewheng praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: bmw , bmw i8 , bmw hybrid , bmw i3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users