Inconsiderate act at car park

nazerath

Aiya, this is so common. Don't need to waste time to call and report la. If reporting got use, we won't see such drivers.

Just find another lot move on.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ya Mate, let tis case slide...... Deeply understand ur mum's frustration but gettg involve in this further will be more frustrating.

I am very very sure u n ur mum r better ppl 😄👍😊

Brand new year, bigger heart 😄👍 cheers

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

My mum was blocked by a car traveling in the opposite direction so that they could take a parking lot. the arrow shows that the car is coming from opposite direction. What was infuriating was the stare of the driver n occupant when in the process. However this was at a HDB carpark. would submitting to traffic police work? Do they govern carparks, I reckon so coz it is technically its still public roads? I have never made a report like this before. I could send the vid to the tp once i figure how to cut the long clip. thanks in advance for any advise.

I've had the same experience with an MPV driver at the mscp opposite Nex. He was clearly driving on the opposite direction (trying to take the shortcut to exit the complex). I did not give way to him just because he gave me those intimidating stares. A passerby walked past and told him he was on a one way and he had to reverse back.

I don't think much of it to travel on the wrong direction when you're trying to find a parking lot. Everyone does that, at least once in your life, or every other week (lol). If you're in the wrong, give way, and most likely people will allow you to pass. Don't give the death stare as if you ain't in the wrong.

Damn puzzled. [mad]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I've had the same experience with an MPV driver at the mscp opposite Nex. He was clearly driving on the opposite direction (trying to take the shortcut to exit the complex). I did not give way to him just because he gave me those intimidating stares. A passerby walked past and told him he was on a one way and he had to reverse back.

I don't think much of it to travel on the wrong direction when you're trying to find a parking lot. Everyone does that, at least once in your life, or every other week (lol). If you're in the wrong, give way, and most likely people will allow you to pass. Don't give the death stare as if you ain't in the wrong.

Damn puzzled. [mad]

You too jude he stared hard cos he couldn't believe his eyes lah 😂

• Praise 1

I think I am going to try coz my mum told me she felt intimidated.

whats the big deal la ?

this alway happens in carparks. whatever the arrow says, live and let live la !

live happily in 2015 and drive with a smile, give way, wave and be happy. ppl want the spot take lor, can find another spot.

what happens is someone cuts into the lane suddenly on road, give way lor !

• Praise 1

Yeah...not likely to be any outcome.

Report for revenge just raise your blood pessary for nothing

Blood pessary? Isn't that a used tampon, basically? :D

• Praise 1

I also have something to add ....

I was parked in a proper URA lot along Amoy street and waiting for my wife. Amoy street has parking lots on both sides of the road.

This taxi driven by a Malay uncle choose to double park and cars have to squeezed through his taxi and my car. The issue is that there are many many empty lots but he simply refused to park his taxi in a proper lot while waiting.

I got out of my car and requested for him to park properly so that it would not inconvenient anyone. He simply refused and said that he is on call and waiting for his customers. I told him that he is being inconsiderate and he told me to shut up.

He is lucky that he drove off ... else I would have taken photo of his taxi and complained to the Taxi company.

• Praise 1

You too jude he stared hard cos he couldn't believe his eyes lah 😂

You JUST had to say something .... 😂

My mum was blocked by a car traveling in the opposite direction so that they could take a parking lot. the arrow shows that the car is coming from opposite direction. What was infuriating was the stare of the driver n occupant when in the process. However this was at a HDB carpark. would submitting to traffic police work? Do they govern carparks, I reckon so coz it is technically its still public roads? I have never made a report like this before. I could send the vid to the tp once i figure how to cut the long clip. thanks in advance for any advise.

I drive a Van ... So usually in these instances ... I win ... Most of the time ...

• Praise 1

You JUST had to say something .... 😂

I drive a Van ... So usually in these instances ... I win ... Most of the time ...

Gayboy's other end always occupied, so must use the mouth to relieve pressure. :D

• Praise 1

Inconsiderate young punk played music loudly on his car stero early this morning 8am. I find it strange he drove and parked car, cos he is from what I know only 17 and car has got no P plate. Looked out my bedroom window and requested him to lower the volume. He complied but in a grudging manner, slamming the doors shut. In the next 2 hours, a few helpers came and decorated the car with flowers and ribbons . . . Oh wedding car. They left but leaving behind litter, used car coupons, a whole pile of tissues, ciggarette boxes ..... so inconsiderate [mad]

• Praise 1

Inconsiderate young punk played music loudly on his car stero early this morning 8am. I find it strange he drove and parked car, cos he is from what I know only 17 and car has got no P plate. Looked out my bedroom window and requested him to lower the volume. He complied but in a grudging manner, slamming the doors shut. In the next 2 hours, a few helpers came and decorated the car with flowers and ribbons . . . Oh wedding car. They left but leaving behind litter, used car coupons, a whole pile of tissues, ciggarette boxes ..... so inconsiderate [mad]

Bro Count-Bracula. It's just a one-off incident ( I hope

• Praise 1

Getting yours all work up for a parking lot is just not worth the trouble. Relax and don't be stress over such issue. Let him wins and one day he will have to let others win. When that happen, he will be jumping mad because he is not use to it. Haha.

Enjoy your driving and always remember you are a gentleman, why fight over this little stuff? Move away and avoid confrontation, itself you are laready a winner because you have a happy day. The is nothing to win from that.

• Praise 1

It is not legal to park the car, with the car facing the opposite direction of the road. It goes to show that the car was against the direction during parking, and when it leaves the car park, it will be against the opposite direction as well. 

I have seen LTA issue traffic ticket/fine on this before.