Inconsiderate act at car park

nazerath

That is disgusting behavior.

Did you see the alleged spitting act? I couldn't see it in the video. All I saw is the physical hostilities initiated by the woman in the white blouse trying to remove the Maserati's keys.

i dislike that turn into TM car park

very badly designed and tight

[shakehead]

thats why woman should drive less especially in this tight cp entrance.

silly of her to try take the key.

Turbocharged

The woman tried to steal stuff? How come she can open other ppl's car door and take stuff from their car. Should have called the police.

Looks to me like the white blouse lady is the aggressor - 

strikes me as lucky that he didn't thump her - somebody push past me like that and reach into my car, my first instinct would be to headlock them and throw them away....

Can even see afterwards she is the one poking finger - gesticulating at him as he is standing beside the car. 

The story machiam reads like a sec 3 composition - "Why it's his fault" - 

• Praise 1

i dislike that turn into TM car park

very badly designed and tight

[shakehead]

The scatch marks on the walls/pillars speak of many victims.

Why don't we go back to the old ways of knocking the clown out and carry on with the day.

Assuming I am Mike Tyson in his prime, yessss I cannnn! :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Did you see the alleged spitting act? I couldn't see it in the video. All I saw is the physical hostilities initiated by the woman in the white blouse trying to remove the Maserati's keys.

The whole video was not shown. I doubt any sane driver would just stop for a showdown becos someone in front has to stop and reverse for a brief 5sec? Stomper wife attempting to enter another's car is already a wrong move.

Supercharged

and if no one does anything to make her reconsider doing such things, she will do it again.

My place also same same .... they will park and wait at the drop/pick up point. If you come behind and drop off your stuff/people and they will continue to park there and block any car behind them. Bloody inconsiderate and stupid lor... no common sense at all. If you horn them, they will give you that "look". WTF, use your farking brain lah.

One of them is a F10 523i, drive big car thinks he big fark....

• Praise 1

Please put note on her windscreen to let her know

Raining leh, paper will soaked. should break the window and the note on the steering wheel.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3