Inconsiderate act at car park

nazerath

Store some used engine oil in a squeeze bottle and spray t on their windscreen. Quick deployment and no permanent damage, can say it was an accident if Kanna questioned lol

i have a mixture of engine oil and brake fluid in a spray bottle  [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

I thought some thick black soy sauce also but that one can wash off quickly

i have a mixture of engine oil and brake fluid in a spray bottle  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

1 car only, not classified as vandalism... Police tell me one...

I think its called mischief. Penalty not as heavy and vandalism.

1 car only, not classified as vandalism... Police tell me one...

Nope. Private car = civil suit. She needs to sue you using her private lawyer.

You draw on a government car = vandalism. Police action.

Rainy season coming, got such inconsiderate driver use sheltered porch as her exclusive parking lot.

This driver left her car there for more than 1 hour. Saw many drivers had to drop off or pick up their passengers in the rain. Really selfish and considerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZJG2cxaiIg

I would just say, leave it. If it is not a hazard, don't let it stress you. If it really is a hazard or causes a lot in inconvenience, then call the authorities. Don't stress. Later you get a stroke.

Vesak day has just passed. All the animals have just been freed. We should be in a forgiving mood for now, at least.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I would just say, leave it. If it is not a hazard, don't let it stress you. If it really is a hazard or causes a lot in inconvenience, then call the authorities. Don't stress. Later you get a stroke.

Vesak day has just passed. All the animals have just been freed. We should be in a forgiving mood for now, at least.

there's an animal trapped inside the car!

quick! break the window and let it out  [:p]

• Praise 1

(edited)

HDB Law Enforcement for illiegal parking was called, but only sent one car park warden who arrived about 35 minutes later. He only took down the car plate number on his handheld device and took photographs and left. I asked him whether can tow it away because fining the driver does not solve the problem for other users who still had to get in the rain. He said he has no power to do that.

So, I waited since 8:35pm for the driver to appear at about 10pm and turned out it was a lone female driver. I scolded her for being selfish and inconsiderate and told her how many people had been inconvenienced by her act. She just said a word "sorry" and quickly drove off.

is the lone female driver pretty?

if she attractive, the chances of being pang chance is higher

if she a short fat yellow face auntie female driver will be given lesser chance

as in the story of liao zai, the story goes there was an attractive ex air stewardess who befriended the karung guni man

Edited by Jerrlim
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

HDB Law Enforcement for illiegal parking was called, but only sent one car park warden who arrived about 35 minutes later. He only took down the car plate number on his handheld device and took photographs and left. I asked him whether can tow it away because fining the driver does not solve the problem for other users who still had to get in the rain. He said he has no power to do that.

So, I waited since 8:35pm for the driver to appear at about 10pm and turned out it was a lone female driver. I scolded her for being selfish and inconsiderate and told her how many people had been inconvenienced by her act. She just said a word "sorry" and quickly drove off.

I think these people are used to say sorry until they don't really mean it anymore. Saying it is just a convenience to them to get away with all the inconsiderate and deliberate act they do so frequently. Should leave something on her car permanently that she is truly sorry for.

• Praise 3

(edited)

I think these people are used to say sorry until they don't really mean it anymore. Saying it is just a convenience to them to get away with all the inconsiderate and deliberate act they do so frequently. Should leave something on her car permanently that she is truly sorry for.

My OC had 2 close encounters in which drivers of right turning vehicles raised their hands to her as they cut close right in front of her while she had already began crossing the road (green man on).

We are entering the Age of Lawlessness leow.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
↡ Advertisement