Ice Skating in Singapore - Novena Square

Boringchap

Happy 2015 everybody!

Looking through my handphone videos, I discovered that I took videos of this ice-skating display at Novena Square, which is a shopping mall above Novena MRT station, late last year. I don't know much about ice-skating but I thought the skaters were pretty cool.

Also, Singapore is to hot and humid, not often you see such a sight in a shopping centre.

Posted on youtube to share. Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

JCube has a few chio female regular skaters!!! [thumbsup]

Yes, I think JCube has a big ice-skating ring too. These skaters are at JCube to skate rather than perform?

Last time youth that time I got go some ice skating ring in orchard, I think nearer to douby ghaut station but that time no mrt one

I took bus there

Last time youth that time I got go some ice skating ring in orchard, I think nearer to douby ghaut station but that time no mrt one

I took bus there

maybe can have ice disco.....maciam the roller disco at goldhill square back in the mid 80s....wooohohhh.....square rooooom!

Happy 2015 everybody!

Looking through my handphone videos, I discovered that I took videos of this ice-skating display at Novena Square, which is a shopping mall above Novena MRT station, late last year. I don't know much about ice-skating but I thought the skaters were pretty cool.

Also, Singapore is to hot and humid, not often you see such a sight in a shopping centre.

Posted on youtube to share. Cheers!

wah....the date is my birthday! Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Yup, JCube one much bigger. Every morning, you can see "ray toll chia" (excavator) levelling the "snows" before it opens. :D

thats not even a real ice skating

go Jcube better

Yup, JCube one much bigger. Every morning, you can see "ray toll chia" (excavator) levelling the "snows" before it opens. :D

Yes, the JCube ice skating ring is a permanent feature of the building. The one I saw at Novena was a temporary ring. I think by now it should be gone.

Supercharged

JCube has a few chio female regular skaters!!! [thumbsup]

Better watch where u skate, don't get distract and knock onto the wall !!! :D

Yes, the JCube ice skating ring is a permanent feature of the building. The one I saw at Novena was a temporary ring. I think by now it should be gone.

After christmas already gone liao. Its there every year during december.

Someone should open a Roller Skating Rink again, like those 80s style.

No need to wait for ice car to relay the ice and also cheaper entrance fee. Last time $15 can entre whole day wahahaha

Supercharged

After christmas already gone liao. Its there every year during december.

Yes, almost every year Nov-Dec they have this attraction. Spend $50 and above can let your kid skate for 30mins and participate in the lucky draw. Even food court expenditure also can claim.

Like that can save cost to go to a skating ring.... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Better watch where u skate, don't get distract and knock onto the wall !!! :D

I no need to skate even if i knew how to........... just buy a cup of kopi 0 and sip at the ringside, make sure choose a spot which has good views!! You want me chop a place for you also? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement