Research - Eating Cookies

Darryn

Turbocharged

Just doing a bit of informal research...and wanna ask some questions

a) Do you like big size cookies (biscuits) - say around 10-12cm in Diameter - 15-20 mm thick?

b) Do you buy any snacks like cookies, cereal bars or similar from convenience stores?

c) What is your favourite "cookie" / cake (eg do you buy Polar Cakes) from convenience store?

d) If you do eat this sort of snack / cookie, what do you think is a reasonable price to for such a cookie?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

a) Do you like big size cookies (biscuits) - say around 10-12cm in Diameter - 15-20 mm thick?

b) Do you buy any snacks like cookies, cereal bars or similar from convenience stores?

c) What is your favourite "cookie" / cake (eg do you buy Polar Cakes) from convenience store?

d) If you do eat this sort of snack / cookie, what do you think is a reasonable price to for such a cookie?

what is the token for answering those questions? :huh:

Turbocharged

cookie-monster-your-edm.jpg

COOKIE?

I LOVE ALL COOKIE!!

CHOCOLATE CHIP? MINT? BLUEBERRY? RASPBERRY?

COOKIE MONSTER LOVE ALL COOKIES THE SAME!

*obligatory cookie monster eating sound. please provide your own sound effects at this point*

Edit: got carried away, forgot to answer your questions...

a)no, i like bite sized so they dont crumble all over me. if i can fit the whole thing in my mouth, then why not. (waiting for tiko reply on this)

b)oreos, if got craving (but once in a blue moon only)

c)famous amos 9i know, not from convenience store though .. that would be marie biscuits with my afternoon tea)

d)depends on quantity no?

Edited by Sp4wn
  • Praise 5

thickness bigger than diameter? how to bite? that is not a cookie!

Turbocharged

what is the token for answering those questions? :huh:

Points?

The satisfaction of helping out an MCFer?

Eat snake in the office while typing and sounding busy?

You get the enjoyment of thinking about yummy snacks as the day draws to a close?

If what I want to do comes about, I will send you a sample from the first lot of imports?

cookie-monster-your-edm.jpg

COOKIE?

I LOVE ALL COOKIE!!

CHOCOLATE CHIP? MINT? BLUEBERRY? RASPBERRY?

COOKIE MONSTER LOVE ALL COOKIES THE SAME!

*obligatory cookie monster eating sound. please provide your own sound effects at this point*

Got chocolate chip,

Double chocolate

Oatmeal

Dunno what else

Very very yummy...

Best in the world - far better than Famous Amos

thickness bigger than diameter? how to bite? that is not a cookie!

You highlight in red, and still don't notice the difference between CM and MM...

a) no preference as long as is nice

b) usually not from convenience stores because more expensive. eg: 7-11 and cheers vs mama store or ntuc

c) polar cakes yes because prices quite standard so buy from where also no difference. no favourite cookies actually but i do like subway cookies

d) oreo price and quantity is a good balance to me

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

a) no preference as long as is nice

b) usually not from convenience stores because more expensive. eg: 7-11 and cheers vs mama store or ntuc

c) polar cakes yes because prices quite standard so buy from where also no difference. no favourite cookies actually but i do like subway cookies

d) oreo price and quantity is a good balance to me

Actually Subway is a fairly good comparison to what I am looking at - except slightly thicker and the chocolate chip has more chocolate..

Actually Subway is a fairly good comparison to what I am looking at - except slightly thicker and the chocolate chip has more chocolate..

then i will pay $1 for 1 cookie max... sorry i am miser

subway is good size and chewy [thumbsup]

a) diameter is ok but not thickness, 10mm thick is just nice, 15mm is too thick.

b) cookie can be from any respective cafe/restaurant, biscuits has to be from supermarket to ensure the 'freshness'

c) subway, famous amos or cookies from cafe.

d) 80 cents to $1.50/$2 each depends on the size.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Cookie cookie cookie starts with C.

Bro Darryn starting a cookie business? [:)]

Looking into it lor...

But I doubtful if Singaporeans have got sufficient taste to enjoy these cookies ...

From what I have seen so far, you are all basically cookie heathens...

[idea][idea] I guess that will make me a "Cookie Evangelist" if this comes about - can be a charismatic "Cookie Eater".... [inlove][grouphug]

* this post is very tongue in check and meant to be humorous (in case you didn't notice)

Edited by Darryn

Looking into it lor...

But I doubtful if Singaporeans have got sufficient taste to enjoy these cookies ...

From what I have seen so far, you are all basically cookie heathens...

[idea][idea] I guess that will make me a "Cookie Evangelist" if this comes about - can be a charismatic "Cookie Eater".... [inlove][grouphug]

* this post is very tongue in check and meant to be humorous (in case you didn't notice)

i think what you are trying to say is we are not willing to pay alot for a cookie... lol

↡ Advertisement