What will be the damage to this BMW M4?

Vega

while we are not sure why the driver turned off DSC, the video did show the car wasn't accelerating fast on the straight before it snap.

what could have caused this?

Shouldn't off DSC for these cars unless one is a professional. On open area I tried DSC off to understand my car on a turn and it spun 360 easily - I couldn't correct it! With DSC on, you can still drift it. Got a lot to learn here too. I did on Evo X and was way more controllable.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Shouldn't off DSC for these cars unless one is a professional.

*Even* if one is a pro, one still needs *space* to recover. But a pro would know that and not turn off the DSC (or generally drive like a dickhead) in public, especially in a confined space.

Hypersonic

okay sori sori

rephrase,, seems like m4 drivers are trying to jump over the kerbs with their cars

haha... fast learner [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

seems like m4 crashing are pretty common local and oversea

Where is this place? This car most likely not more than 6 months old.

Turbocharged

score-card.jpg

i give it only 5.5 coz the crash was nothing spectacular n the car was still in 1 piece n it still moved off... :D

I think you must be the German judge -

to be driving away after hitting a kerb that hard, and launching so far in the air I think is deserving of at least a 2 point "bonus" award ---

Says as much about the strength of the car as the stupidity of the driver for getting into that situation in the first place

↡ Advertisement