2014 Nissan Teana Experience

pat3g

Hi Bro,

Dun mind if you can PM me the advisor name or car plate no for reference, I send in my car to check air con but was told it was normal and they just reset me my aircon. My car door handle issue also, intermittent really frustrating. My email is  in the attached file, dun know why cannot write here.

already PM you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I also have the same " click sound " when i go over hump previously.

Feedback to the SA during serving, they checked and changed the front bushing ( or bearing ) for me and problem solved.

Same for me. The part that was replaced was the front suspension bearing.

My driver's door handle would also fail to operate from time to time. Very disappointing.

• Praise 3

Sending in my car today and escalate to the wksp GM. Hope fix all my issuesððððð Thks bro for ur reference!!!ðªðªðª

Bro, what are u fixing today? Or normal servicing?

Hi guys the problems you all face does anyone encounter with the new batches like maybe 2015 batch of teana?

Mine was 2015 batch. Same (if not all of the) problems listed above.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bro, how to change? I will lose 40% of the price of bought if I trade in for a new car now. No choice but to endure the problems. Since got 5 years warranty from TC, just go back to TC and complain everytime got problem.

Reality is you already lost 40% now. No matter whether you hold or sell.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Bro, what are u fixing today? Or normal servicing?

Hi Bro,

I have done all the fixing couple of weeks back, they replaced my aircon compression and Driver side Door handle. All works well now.

But got another problem I forgotten to raise, my driver side window also have squeaking sound when its wet.  

I manage to remedy by putting some ' Amour All deskboard shine " hope the sound dun comes back

For the servicing, I only goes back every 40k for major servicing, the rest I do outside.

Edited by Handgunner

Is this the current Teana being sold now?

Current one is the 2016 model. Lucky enough then might get the 2015 model at 2k discount

Hi Bro,

I have done all the fixing couple of weeks back, they replaced my aircon compression and Driver side Door handle. All works well now.

But got another problem I forgotten to raise, my driver side window also have squeaking sound when its wet.

I manage to remedy by putting some ' Amour All deskboard shine " hope the sound dun comes back

For the servicing, I only goes back every 40k for major servicing, the rest I do outside.

Bro your ride how old alr? Will they void warranty if u skip normal 10k servicing and only do major servicing?

Neutral Newbie

Bro your ride how old alr? Will they void warranty if u skip normal 10k servicing and only do major servicing?

My Ride only 1.5yrs. So far so good, they still honour the warranty without any fuss. Anyway all my complaints are non serviceable parts. That's why I still go back to Tan Chong for the past 8yrs.

My Ride only 1.5yrs. So far so good, they still honour the warranty without any fuss. Anyway all my complaints are non serviceable parts. That's why I still go back to Tan Chong for the past 8yrs.

So as long we go back for major servicing than 1 day need change gearboxes they will honour the warranty?

Neutral Newbie

So as long we go back for major servicing than 1 day need change gearboxes they will honour the warranty?

Camryton, see u someone mentioned u recommend to install a foot brake lock? How it looks ? Will it hinder the driving even when unlock?

Camryton, see u someone mentioned u recommend to install a foot brake lock? How it looks ? Will it hinder the driving even when unlock?

post-97074-0-26037200-1465709053_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

(edited)

This is how it look after fix..slowly will get used to it..quite useful..thief see it will think twice cos need more time to crack open the lock somemore can lock 2 at once than thief will need even more time..post-97074-0-22718200-1465721129_thumb.jpg

Ps pix upside down

Edited by Camrytron
  • Praise 2